Chapter 97

"You lied to me?" "I didn't want to upset you" "why did he even call you?" "...he was tired and he uh he wanted to talk to me till he fell asleep" I looked at him and he was searching my mind "you hiding something?" He said as if he was reading my mind,i sighed "he said he couldn't sleep and that he hasn't been able to sleep since I haven't been sleeping in his arms" I saw the look Michael had on his face,he was angry and he was about to go to the lounge room i grabbed his wrist and stopped him "Please Michael if you love me you will not hurt him" Michael looked down "you love him still" I cupped his face and kissed Michael on the lips and as i closed my eyes i saw Michaels eyes widen then slowly shut "mmm" i heard Michael moan as i bit on his tongue as he slid it into my mouth and as we parted our lips again i said "do you really think i love Prince?" I said as i saw Michael look at me like he does at KFC "no no no" he said still shocked "good" we smiled at each other.

When we fixed ourselves up we walked into the lounge room "hey Prince" I said giving him a hug as he held his arms out "hey Shelly" when we unlocked the hug i looked at Michael and saw his jealous,angry look that he was hiding "Please sit" I said to Prince and Michael "sure" Michael said angrily as he sat down on the couch and i sat between them both.

"How have you guys been?" "Good,great actually" I said putting my hand on Michaels thigh and slowly running it up to his crotch "hmm" I heard from Michael as he held back a moan and put my hand in his hand "lighten up" I whispered in his ear "thats good to hear,how's school been Shelly?" "Great! Ive been loving the work and catch up weeks" "catch up weeks?" "Yes,its where you catch up on work" "sounds great!" He said surprised.

"I should go soon" "please stay for lunch,I've got something special planned" "you do?" Michael said "yes,I've taken a few cooking lessons in school and there was this one food I'm really good at making" "okay,will you need any help,do you need any special ingredients?" "no everything in the kitchen is good" "okay"

There was an awkward silence between us "what have you been up to Prince?" "Not much just you know,the usual" "cool" I said trying to break the awkward silence "can I please umm go back to my bedroom? I need some time to gather information" "sure" Prince said.

As i got up Michael got up as well and put his hand on my shoulder "you okay?" I nodded my head "yes I'm fine" I said as Michael looked me in the eyes "watery" he whispered "please Michael i just need to be alone for a little bit" "okay but if you take too long i will come check on you" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into my room and shut the door,i got on my bed and started feeling tears fall down my cheeks "why?" I asked myself as the tears fell down my cheeks then i just started crying.

I heard a knock on my door "Michael?" "Yes its me,can I come in?" I wiped away my tears and laid down on my bed on my stomach "Yes you can come in" I said as he opened the door "hey you alright?" He said sitting next to me and rubbing my back "yes I'm okay" "you sure? You left the lounge room in tears" "I don't know why but-" I stopped talking "whats wrong?" I walked to the toilet and saw it "why now?" I said as i saw it,I'm on my periods "shelly baby,whats wrong?" He said banging on the door "can you get my pads from my room please?" "Your on your periods?" He said opening the door a little bit and handing me a pad "Yes" "do you want me to tell Prince to leave?" I got off the toilet and as i was walking back to my room i was suddenly hit by a huge pain "fân" I said swearing in Swedish "whats wrong?" Michael said holding me up by my hips as he laid me down on my bed "pain,loads of pain" I said weakly "okay I'll tell Prince to leave" I put my hand on Michaels shoulder and weakly said "thank you"

Michael walked out of the room and then came back in a few minutes later with food,medicine and movies for us to watch "thank you Michael" I said as he gave me my medicine and a bottle of water "your welcome and here,have some food too" he said giving me a bowl full of soup "I'm so sorry that you have to go through that pain every month" he said rubbing my stomach "its okay,I'll be okay as long as i have you with me to take care of me" "I just wish i could make you have no pain for nine months and then a little bit of pain at the end of the nine months" "Michael you know we can't have a child yet,I'm still in high school and I'm still living with my parents" "I understand that" he said giving me a hug.

When we finished our soup he got up off the bed and asked "which movie? Big mommas house or dark knight?" "Hmm dark knight" he put the DVD in and we started watching it together.

"That was the best movie ever!" I said "I know right!" Michael said smiling at me "you feeling okay?" He said checking up on me "yes,the pain has subsided for now" "okay that's good" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek...