chapter 68

"I'm sorry Prince but you are going to have to keep missing me" he sighed and sat next to me "what do you want to watch?" "Hmm how about under the cherry moon?" "M-m-my movie?" "Mmhmm is that okay with you?" "S-Sure is" "are you nervous about me watching you act?" "Pshh no!" "You better not be!" I said smiling as i put the DVD in and clicked play.

We were in the middle of the movie when a sexual scene came up and I saw Prince squirming around I couldn't help myself but to laugh at him "whats wrong with you?" I asked still laughing "can we skip this part?" He asked sounding innocent "why? Im enjoying this!" "Please" he asked sounding upset "okay fine" I said skipping the part.

When the movie was finished i faced
him and said "that was amazing...ly sad!" "It was sad?" "You fricking died in the movie!" "Yeah so?" "I didn't want you to die!" He giggled but i was trying to hold back tears "awe come here" he said hugging me as i cried "at least im not dead in real life" "I know I know but its still sad" I said still upset "shh its okay its okay" he said taking me out of his arms and looking at me face to face.

After a while i finally settled down and we kept talking "your a very emotional girl arent you?" "Yeah well i can be like that sometimes,do you hate that?" I said moving my head and looking at the wall behind me "no I love that" he said moving my head with his hands to face my face to his "really?" "Mmhmm" he said taking his hands off my face and smiling "there's something I want to discuss with you" "what is it?" "The phone call..." "Oh about that" he said giggling nervously.

He started explaining his love for me and that he wanted me to be with him till death "you really feel that way about me?" He nodded his head not wanting to say anything "for how long?" "Since i saw you and Michael on the cover of a magazine" "OH MY GOD WHEN!?!" I said really shocked "last month" "S**T!" I said angry and shocked "whats wrong with that? You'll be famous!" He said handing me the magazine then I started to read the subtitles
Young girl seen with Michael Jackson read more on page 11 and 12
Who is this girl that is seen with Mr Jackson? Page 20 and 21
Why is this girl with Mr Jackson? Are they secretly dating? Or just his relative?
I went onto the pages it said to go on and started reading the article.

Who is this girl with Mr Jackson?
Seen on the 28th of May this mysterious girl hanging out with Mr Jackson at a local park hanging out but soon after they finished hanging out at the local park Mr Jackson went home with the girl and didn't come out until the 31st of May.

As Mr Jackson left the house he got into a car and drove to another house and then we found tatiana thumbtzen at this house and she was manipulating Mr Jackson while he stayed in his car we went running after miss thumbtzen and one of us stayed behind just in case and luckily one of us did because that young girl came around again and went into Mr Jacksons car and as she did the covers of the windows came down so we could not see inside the car but we did hear talking but it was not clear enough for us to know exactly what they were saying.
I put down the magazine and sat down "why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" I said upset but trying to stay strong "I didnt want to-" he said while coming up to me and about to hug me "leave" i said interrupting him "what?" "leave!" I said still sitting while looking down and having tears roll down my face "fucking leave now prince!!!" I said getting up and pushing him out the front door with tears in my eyes and all over my cheeks.

"You know you want me to stay but if you really want me to leave then i shall" he said walking away from the front door as i knelt down and started crying while hitting the floor "shell what's wrong?" Michael said to me but I thought i was just hearing things until i looked up "M-M-Michael?" I said getting up "yes its me,may i come in?" "no" "no?" "Uh i mean I have things to do maybe later" I said wiping away my tears and walking away.

Suddenly I heard my brother scream "MICHAELS HERE!!!" then I heard the front door suddenly open 'I need to close my door' i thought to myself as i got up and shut the door then went back to my desk because i needed to pretend to be studying because if i didnt Michael would find out and be angry at me for lying but i was writing a story that i had in mind so it would look exactly like i was studying and writing down notes.

I started hearing knocks on the door,my door "who is it?" I said still writing down things and reading "its me your brother" "can you come back again later I'm studying" "okay" he said then there was another knock "I told you to come back later" "its me Michael" "Michael?" "May i come in?" "Im studying at the moment" "I know but a minute or two with you wont hurt,will it?" "Okay but be quick" i said getting up and opening the door...
***********Sorry***********
Sorry everyone for the slow update :) ill try and give you more updates,ive been trying really hard to make this chapter good,let me know below what you guys think about the chapter and what should happen next :)