Chapter 7

"Of course you cant his our..." she got cut off mid sentence by Mr Jackson asking us "what are you girls talking about that cant wait?" its then that i remember my competition "we were talking about the competition im in sir...Taylor here said she gonna help me get ready" Michael nodded and said "well can it wait till after class?" "yes, sorry sir" he smiled and kept talking to the class. I kept noticing that he would keep looking at me every now an then. It wasn't just a normal look it was a different kind of look, like he wanted something but i just shook my head and got the thoughts out. The bell rang so i grabbed my book and put it away. I started walking out the door but then Mr Jackson pulled me back i looked at him in a questioning face. He started talking "sorry to do this to you but you have to miss this period because we need to talk. I need to know what you and your friend were really talking about" I was shocked. I looked at him for a few minutes "um..,we were talking about your butt" I started to blush and giggle "really Michelle?" Then he started laughing with me "why were you talking about my butt?" we both started laughing. I somehow fell off my stool and was on the ground. Mr Jackson was sitting infront of me on a stool he fell to, but he somehow ended up on top of me, so i stopped laughing and whispered "i love you Mr Jackson, i wish this could work out but it cant" then he asked "what was that?" i sigh and said "it was nothing Mr Jackson, i gotta go" he helped me up, i fixed myself up then turned my head and saw him licking his lips, i felt so uncomfortable so i quickly turned my head and walked out the classroom.

The bell rang so i went to the bathroom to clean up my makeup. I put my makeup on and headed to the senior playground. I sat down on the steps and grabbed my lunch out, I started eating my cheese and lettuce sandwich. When i was done eating i walked into the library and grabbed the book i was reading when Mr Jackson needed my help. I sat down with the book and started thinking about if his okay and what his doing. So i put the book back and walked out the library.

Michael's POV/Michelle?

I put all the stools away and sat down at my table and ate my lunch. A few minutes later i heard knocking on my door, I put my lunch away and opened the door, it was Michelle. She was just standing there, I could easily tell she was crying. "hey what are you doing here? arent you meant to be eating or something?" she shook her head and asked "May i come in?" i nodded my head and moved to the side so she could come in. "Everything ok?" "just been wondering if you could help me out with getting ready for the competition" i nodded my head and crossed my arms "but i thought your friend Taylor was gonna help you".She shook her head. "so you guys werent actually talking about the competition were you?" she shook her head again. i knew it "so what were you guys actually talking about?" she looked down and started talking "well i was kinda maybe staring at you and she asked what i was staring at, so i kinda told her that i was staring at you" she looked down all embarrased so i hugged her and told her "its okay, no need to be embarrased" she looked up with a smile "So we gonna start practising or what?" i laughed and said "yeah lets start, grab the guitar and i'll tune it for you" she nodded and grabbed the guitar she had with her and gave it to me "thank you Mr Jackson" i looked at her and asked "for what?" "for understanding me and helping me" "no problem, just know that im always here to help you if you ever need any help or if you need someone to talk to" i hand her the guitar "so..what song were you going to do?" "i was thinking about doing I cant make it another day by of course the greatest pop star in the whole world! Michael Jackson!" i looked at her with a surprised face 'wow, she thinks im the greatest pop star ever. i cant tell her who i am though if i do she might freak out and not believe me." "sounds like a great song" she looked at me shocked "Dude! are you serious! you havent heard the song before?!?! your crazy! okay i gotta get you to hear this song!" i shook my head cause she would know that I was Michael Jackson cause we have the same voice! "oh come on it wont be that bad!" i shook my head "Michelle, it's a bad idea a really bad idea." she looked at me with a questioning look again "what do you mean?" "i mean that I cant tell you, you wont believe me" "come on your my teacher i have to believe you" "well, okay" i got up and started singing I Cant Make It Another Day. I could tell she knew by the time i finished.