Chapter 27

we giggled "can I tell you a secret?" "Sure" he went close to my ear and burped "oh my god" we both laughed and realised it was getting dark "well it's getting dark we better go inside" "yeah or my mothers going to be-" I got cut off by my phone ringing I sighed "I better take this" I grabbed my phone out and followed Michelle inside the house I saw Michelle hang up her phone as sat down next to me "you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine,what about you?" "Yeah I'm alright" we smiled at each other "bed time" my mother said "night mother" I said while giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek "night honey" "I'm going to head to bed too,I'm tired from all the traveling I've done" "okay goodnight Michael" "night miss rose"

I followed Michelle to her room and when we got in her room we shut the door but her mother knocked on the door "this door is not allowed to be shut" Michelle went up to her mother and said "but with the light coming in it'll disturb our sleep and Michael needs his sleep especially after all his been through all that traveling" "alright but just this once" "thank you mother" "no problem,sleep well" she shut her door and came over to me "we better get changed "I don't have any clothes to change into" "I'll go grab some" she went out of the room and came back a few minutes later with some clothes for me "remember last time I wore your dads pants?" She giggled "yes I had to sew them up" "so it's probably a good idea that I don't wear his pjamas" there was a knock on the door "Michael?" I walked up to the door and opened it "yes miss rose?" "You can't sleep on that second bed,it's all dirty I'll let you sleep with my daughter" "okay thank you" "sorry it's just that me and her father had a talk and he said the second bed will be thrown out tomorrow" "it's fine really thank you for letting me know" "no problem see you tomorrow morning" "you too" I shut the door "now what were you saying?" "I was going to say that your going to sleep with no shirt and no pants? Only boxers?" "Yes,is that a problem for my" he whispered "hot sexy girlfriend?" She face palmed "get in bed" I took off my shirt and pants and got into bed with Michelle "what are you wearing?" I know I could feel a skirt or shorts that she was wearing "I'm wearing a T-shirt and a skirt" "okay" she turned around to me so we were face to face "night baby girl" I said kissing her on the nose "night Mikey" she said kissing me on the lips for a minute then we smiled at each other and we fell asleep hugging each other.

Michelle's POV/thrusting?
I woke up in the middle of the night to Michael thrusting against me and saying "mmm Michelle you like that baby? Huh? You want me to go faster?" Then his thrusts got faster and faster "cum baby girl cum" I started to giggle as I knew what he was having 'a wet dream,poor Mikey he wants me that bad his having a wet dream' then I felt a wetness on my bed and on my backside 'did he just' I saw Michaels eyes open "why are you awake?" I giggled "don't you feel the wetness in your boxers?" He whispered something then continued to speak "I don't have another pair of boxers either" I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of boxers I bought for him that have the days of the week on them "you shouldn't have" "well I knew they'd come in handy someday" I gave him the pair that said 'Saturday' on them "I'm going to get changed now,where do I put these?" "I'll wash them in the morning" "okay,why were they wet?" He said while changing into the boxers I gave him "you've never had that happen to you before?" "no" "well usually during puberty men have wet dreams it's where the eggs in your body come out when your dreaming of something dirty like you were,by the sounds of it,it sounded like you were dreaming of banging me" he got embarrassed and blushed "it's okay,it's all natural"

we slept but I woke up by a sudden knocking on the door "who could that be?" I said as I walked up to my door and opened it "what are you doing up at this time of morning?" I said guessing the time "well I heard some talking coming from your room so I just want to make sure that I wasn't hearing things and by the looks of it, I was hearing things" I rubbed my eyes to see her more clearly "yeah because I was in a deep sleep but woke up from the knocking on the door,you can always just open the door and check on us if you ever need to" "okay honey I'll make sure to do that next time instead of waking you up and disturbing your sleep" "thank you" I yawned "I'm going to go back to sleep now" "okay honey see you in the morning" "you too good night" "good night honey" I closed the door and went back to bed.

I faced Michael and kissed his cheek then went back to sleep...