Chapter 92

S: of course she would've said that
T: gurl if you are dating him I would die of laughter
S: pshh of course I'm not who would want to date someone that weird?
T: hmm alright I believe you
S: good but anyways i gotta go,i found something out about my brothers best friend i have to tell him bye
T: bye
I hung up and saw how upset Michael was "you know i had to say that or she would've known about us" "yes I know its just upsetting to hear you say that" "you know it yourself I don't think that about you" "I know you don't I just hate it when you talk like that" "I know you do but its the only way to get everyone to think we aren't dating" "it sucks having to hide it from everyone" "yes it does but it's for the best" "you need to call your brother and tell him about Blake" "i know i do but it would be better if it was face to face" "at least check up on him" "yes sir!" I said being funny as i dialled my brothers number
(A: Aiden S: Shelly)
A: hello? *puffed out voice*
S: hey bro why so puffed out?
A: I've been running around *questionable voice*
S: okay well what happened to studying?
A: blake went home
S: can you come home? We need to talk about something
A: in an hour
S: fine an hour then come home!
A: okay
S: bye
A: bye!
He hung up and i put my phone back down in my pocket "puffed out? Did you hear anything or anyone in the background?" "I heard a girl whispering" "your brother is no longer a virgin just like you" he said giving me a kiss on the lips and laying me down on the couch as we made out we heard a knock on the front door "your brother?" "no he said he would be home in an hour" "go see who it is" we said whispering.

I got up and before opening the door i asked "who is it?" "Its Aiden" I opened the door and asked "what are you doing here so early? You said an hour" "yes i said an hour,what are you up to?" He said in a suspicious tone "i was thinking about your friend Blake" "ooo someones got a crush!" "No! I looked in my primary school photos and here have a look" I said grabbing it and giving it to Aiden who was now sitting in the lounge room "look familiar?" "Yeah! But why is it such a big deal?" "Michael can you come in here?" "Sure!" He said walking to us with snacks of fruit and putting it on the coffee table "whats up?" "Aiden wants to know why its such a big deal that Blake was in my school photos" "oh no" I heard him mumble as he sat down "Aiden..." "Yeah what?" "Blake asked your sister to be his girlfriend in year 3 was it?" "Yes in year 3 and I turned him down,i forbid him to ever come here" "aye! Thats up to mom,dad and Michael since his our babysitter" "I don't want your sister going back to her old ways..." "Which was?" "No confidence,shy,doesn't talk much,flinging her plastic band and crying all the time" "you would never go back to your old ways would you sis?" "It's possible" "Michael always keeps you happy and from being all those things" "yes but it took 9 years for me being around Michael to be confident and be funny,happy me again" "9 years? Haven't you guys only known each other for 6 years?" "Apparently his been by my side since kindergarten" "woah!" "Yeah so Aiden please don't go near Blake ever again and i know where you were" "at Blakes" "yes at Blakes but there was girls wasn't there?" "Yes" "you were puffed out when i called you" "yeah so?" "You popped your cherry didn't you?" "No way!" He said guilty "yes you did" "it's not like you haven't popped your cherry" "I haven't!" "I know you have! Michael popped your cherry!" "Why would i want to pop your sisters cherry when I'm just her friend!" "Your guilty Michael!" "Am not! I already popped my cherry when i was 20! I popped my cherry to Lisa Presley! Not your sister!" "Then explain the blood stain on your sheet shelly!" "I got my period!" "Okay fine I'll take this into consideration" "thank you for getting off my case" I said walking away and going into my room.

"I should call Prince to check up on him" I said to myself and as i was about to dial his number Michael knocked on my door "yes? Come in" Michael came in and sat down next to me on my bed "you okay?" He said grabbing my hand and looking at me in the eye while rubbing my hand with his thumb "yes I'm just under a little bit of pressure" "you'll be alright as long as you stay away from your old self" "you make it sound so easy!" "That's because it is easy" "it isn't! Especially when you have a brother who doesn't even care about you and just wants you out of his life!" I said getting up and pacing "I know its hard but just listen to me okay? I don't know what happened and I don't know why his turned out this way but there has to be a reason and all we have to do is find that reason" "its not going to be easy" "I may have one theory" "yes?" I said sitting back down "my theory is that it's because of your parents not being here as much as they use to" "yes they may not be here much anymore but his always got me" "it's not the same for him"