Chapter 84

i got up as soon as i heard my door start to open and i sat down in my study chair "sis?" "yes little bro?" i said turning around and going up to him "why is Michael is your room?" he whispered in my ear "he wanted to check up on me and my studying,to see if i could help him" "oh okay well my friend Blake wants me to go to his house and i was wondering if i was allowed to go" "of course your a loud to go" i said smiling and giving him a hug "if he wants you to sleep over let me know okay?" "okay bye!" he said waving and walking away "bye!" we heard the front door shut and then Michael grinned his sexy grin "why are you grinning?" i said walking back to my study chair and sitting down "well his left..." "yeah so?" "so shouldnt we-" we heard a knock on the front door "seems like his come back" i said getting up and going to the front door "who is it?" "Prince" i opened the door and walked out of the house then shut the door "what are you doing here? you cant be here right now" "why?" i looked down "Michael kind of,maybe knows" "about what happened between us?" "yes" "so you want me to go?" "i dont know" "so you want me to stay?" "just come in,i want to see what happens" "okay" i let myself in and then i let Prince in and then i lead him to the lounge room.

"Michael,can you come into the lounge room for a minute" "okay" he said from the bedroom and as soon as he stepped into the room and saw Prince i saw the hatred in Michael's eyes "Whats he doing here?" Michael said in gritted teeth "I let him in" "why?" "Because I want you two to forget what happened and be friends" "it's not that easy shelly baby" Michael said "I know but please just do it for me because remember that prank you pulled on me at the school? and all the fun times you two had together?" They both laughed "that was pretty funny" "see! Now i want you both to come here and..." I pressed a button for the music player to come on and as soon as the music came on i said "dance!" I smiled as i saw Prince get up and start dancing and then Michael grabbed my hand and twirled me around in circles and then pulling me into a hug and doing a slow dance.

After a few minutes I ran into the kitchen to take my pain medication for my wrist as it started to hurt from the twirls and movement of my wrist but i could still hear them dancing and singing to it and so I decided to leave them two be to do their thing while i went into the backyard and swung on the swings.

After a few minutes i heard footsteps on the stairs but they stopped on the way down the steps so i looked up and saw,Michael crying? I let him be just in case he didn't want me near him but I couldn't stand letting him cry on the stairs with no support so i ran up to him and hugged him while still sitting on the steps "I'm so sorry Shelly" "why?" "I just couldn't deal with him anymore" "what happened?" "We were dancing and then when the song ended Prince said that he was sorry for letting him seduce shelly,you,i got mad at him and he left angrily" "its not your fault Michael but just think,at least he apologised" "true...but it still made me upset to hear him say those words" "i know it was but you have to stay strong for me,for us" I said thinking of me and Aiden "i know and i will be strong for you and Aiden because i know that I've got a future with you and your family" "what do you mean...a future with me and my family?" "Mmm nothing" "are you really going to make me tickle it out of you?" "Please don't,its a surprise..." "Whats a surprise?" I heard someone say from over the fence,my next door neighbour "oh hello Mary! How are you?" I said trying to avoid her question "oh great dear! What about you?" "Good,my parents are out of town again so my babysitter,Michael is here" I said waving him over "hello Michael,I'm Mary,Mary Jenson" she said putting her hand out "hey Mary I'm Michael,Michael-" "Miller" I said "Michael Miller...Wow! Both names start with M" "yep but anyway,I've got some cookies to bake for Michelle's study friends" "oh okay well maybe some day I could show you my secret recipe to cookies" she said winking "when I'm not busy,maybe" "alright bye bye now" she said as we walked off into the house.

"As if I would want her secret cookie recipe" I smiled "all the cookies i need is right here" he said lifting me up so my skirt was around his head and my panties were in front of his mouth "may i?" He said putting me ip against the wall while still holding me "if you want" I said smirking as he moved my panties to the side and stuck his tongue into my folds "mmm Michael" I said as he kept going as we walked around the house and he sat me down on the counter while he started taking off his pants and shorts "I'm going to stand you up soon and I will remove your panties alright?" "Ahhh okay" she said still moaning and when i stood her up i bent her over and said "ready?" "Michael..." "Yes?" "I don't know about you but I don't want to be pregnant at this age" "right" he said grabbing a condom and putting it on then he removed my panties and started penetrating me from behind roughly making me moan and scream from the roughness and punishment...