Chapter 35

Her mother was shocked "YOU LET A STRANGER INTO THE HOUSE!" "Please be calm about this,the guy is going to be in jail and Michelle is going to be okay" "IF THEY PUT HIM IN JAIL IT'LL LET HIM THINK ABOUT WHAT HIS GOING TO DO NEXT!" "But it'll keep him away from your daughter" "I DONT KNOW WHY I LET YOU LOOK AFTER HER! IT WAS SUCH A STUPID THING TO DO!" "I'm sorry! Please just be calm about this okay?" "I should report you to the police!" "For doing what? For doing a little mistake?" "Leave" "you want me to leave?" "Yes! Now leave!" I heard Michelle come running into the hallway "mother please don't make him leave,where would he be able to go? His car still isn't fixed" "well he is not staying here!" "Please mother" "why do you want him to stay? So he can have sex with you? Have your life long dreams with him?" "please don't say that" "well it's true isn't it?" "No way! I just want me and Michael to be friends!" "Michelle don't worry about it okay? I'll see you around" "no Michael you're staying" she said as she hugged me "Michelle get off him" She shook her head against my chest "get off him now before I call the police" she stopped hugging me and asked her mother if she could talk to her privately she replied with "okay but Michael you go say your goodbyes" I nodded my head.

I walked into the lounge room where I saw Aiden now sitting on the floor watching TV,I walked over to Aiden and sat down next to him "hey Aiden" "hey Michael,you seem unhappy" "well I have to go back to my house now" "but your car" "I know,it isn't fixed yet but I'll somehow get down there" "I'm going to miss you" Aiden said as he hugged me and I hugged back "I'll visit every now and then" he shook his head "you can't go, I don't want you to leave" I was trying not to cry "I'll see you soon I promise" I said as I heard Michelle and her mother come out into the lounge room "Michael..." Her mother said "Yes?" I said wiping away the tears as I turned around "You can stay" I was shocked but really happy and I could see that Aiden was too "are you serious mother?" Aiden said excited "yes" he hugged me out of excitement then broke the hug "thank you mum" I saw Michelle smile at me and she started walking over to me.I stood up and Michelle was right in front of me "your a very lucky man" she said to me before she hugged me and the hug lasted that long I could feel underneath the jumper that she had no bra on,again so I snuck a hand up to her left breast because no one could see my left hand or arm as it was facing the TV so I started playing with her breast and I could hear her little quiet moans in my ear and I heard a whisper "you may want to stop before we have to *moan* go to my room" I giggled and whispered "well you should have a bra on" then I put my hand at my side and broke the hug.

During the day as time ticked by and slowly turned into night me and Michelle hung out while her family watched movies on TV as we were outside on the see saw going up and down looking at each other "you know how bad that was of you?" "You know how much I want to go up into that tree house and bang you?" "Your such a bad boy!" We giggled "do you think we are meant to be together?" "Of course! What makes you think we aren't meant to?" "Well because,never mind it's a stupid thought" "let's go in the treehouse" "why?" "I know why your thinking like that" "why?" "Stop asking why and follow me" I said as I got off the see saw and went up into the treehouse.

I laid Michelle down underneath me "you think I questioned that cause I'm sexually frustrated?" "Well usually when a virgin looses her virginity it makes her want it sex more and more" she was shocked "that's totally wrong! I am not-" I stopped her talking with a French kiss that went on for at least four minutes with me and Michelle moaning,I broke the kiss when I started to feel like she now wanted me "you want me now don't you?" "You have no idea how much I want you but I've got a better idea" "okay,what's the idea?" "You'll see at dinner" "okay" I said in a questioning voice as we both got up and went back inside the house together.

When we got inside it was about dinner time so when we got inside the house we saw that everyone was sitting at the dinner table with there food waiting for us "welcome back you two" "thanks mother" "thank you Mrs Rose" "no problem,you both need to sit down" "okay" we both sat down next to each other and everyone started talking to each other while eating and while I was eating Michelle put her hand on my pants and started rubbing me through my pants,I looked at her and knew that this was the better idea I whispered to Michelle "is this your plan of a better idea?" "Yes,you can do the same to me to if you want" she whispered back "I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold in my moans" "pretend your loving the food that much your moaning,like you did with me" "okay" I continued eating and moaning "you alright Michael?" Her mother asked "yes I'm absolutely fine it's just that this food is amazing!" She smiled "well I'm glad you like it" I kept eating it and moaning...