Chapter 81

M: i hope its nothing serious either
P: do you want me to come over to comfort you?
M: that would be nice but I'll be okay alone
P: okay
I started to remember that me and Prince did it
M: what if he knows?
P: about what?
M: about what we did
P: what do you mean?
M: remember how i was angry at Michael and i went over to your house and we did 'it'
P: there would be no way for him to know about that unless you talk in your sleep.
M: i don't think i do but my mother said whenever someone talks to me during my sleep i sometimes reply
P: do you think you did this morning?
M: possibly
P: do you want to ring him?
M: no,if he knows I'll give him a while to recover from this
P: you know his probably going to break up with you
M: don't say that!
P: I'm sorry!
M: I'm going to go now
P: will you be alright?
M: yes but Prince?
P: yes
M: in a few minutes if i don't answer your calls you'll need to come over
P: what are you going to do?
M: it doesn't matter!
P: it does!
I hung up and pulled my sleeves "its time to go away forever,little bro i love you so so much and Michael I'm sorry for cheating on you with Prince its just that we had a fight and i needed to be healed somehow and i was very upset with myself for doing it after,Prince has tried to crack onto me and tried making me do it again but i stopped him,i told him no but that doesn't matter anymore because by the time you read this I'll be gone up to heaven and you'll see me there when its your time to go,
Goodbye
I love you both
Yours truly
Shelly Rose
I put the letter on the counter of the kitchen then i looked at the bruises and cried trying to fight myself from doing this to myself.

I heard a knock on the door "who is it?" I said walking over to it "me Michael,may i come in?" i sighed "why are you here?" "We need to talk" "no we don't" "Prince called me" "what did he say?" "You were going to do something bad to yourself" "I never said that or thought that" "I saw the bruises on your wrist this morning" I was shocked "did you say anything to me while i was asleep?" "I asked why you did this,you blurted out that you cheated on me with Prince and that you felt guilty for it" I instantly pulled him inside "you don't understand!" I said going to the lounge room and trying not to cry while sitting on the couch with Michael "I only slept with him because we had an argument and i needed some kind of healing and i knew that you wouldn't hug me or give me any kind of affection that day,the only person i knew who would hug me or give me affection that day was Prince" "it was an accident?" "Yes!" "I'm still upset with you" "I know" I said looking at the wall hiding my tears from Michael.

He turned my face to him and said "because you didn't tell me earlier and because of those bruises" "I know" "you know if you have any problems you can always tell me and I'll help you okay?" "I'm so sorry!" I said crying while hugging him "it's okay,i just need to have some time alone" "okay" i said knowing exactly what he meant "i love you" he said cupping my face and looking into my eyes "i love you too" "now we better get to your appointment because its 11:40am" "okay can i just go grab my phone?" "sure!" i walked away and grabbed the note and put it in my pocket then i grabbed my phone and kept holding back the tears knowing what he said about him needing some alone time,he was breaking up with me! i wiped away my tears and walked back to him "okay you ready?" "yep" we headed out to the car and started driving to the Hospital.

"You know ive never seen the computer room in your house" "we dont have one" "whats the spare room for then?" "uhh laundry" "thats what the laundry room is for" "i dont want you to go into the computer room" "why?" "its embarrassing" "why is it embarrasing?" "because,well you would know if you have a look" "maybe i will when you sleep" "i wont sleep while your at my house then" i said giggling "how embarrasing is it exactly?" "super embarrasing" "has it got me all over the walls" my eyes bouldged" "no!" i said blushing "so your not the kind of fan who has me all over there wall?" "i dont want to be the one to lie" "so you do?" "possibly" he giggled "alright then i should see this room" "why?" "its cute how your such a huge fan to have me all over your wall" "you think so?" "yes" i kissed his cheek "i hope your wrist is going to be better" "me too" "have you had your tablets this morning?" then i remembered i didnt "oh no!" "you forgot to take them?!?!" "yes!" i started crying "oh no! we have to go back home to get your tablets!" "no i should be fine" "well just in case i'll buy some nurofen on the way home" "okay,thank you" i said giving him a little peck on the lips while holding his hand.

When we got to the hospital Michael got out of the car and opened up my side of the car "your magesty" i giggled as i put my hand in his hand "thank you" i said smiling at him as he shut my door and brung me into the hospital "Michelle Rose?" "here!" i said getting up "alright follow me" "may i bring my uhh my friend with me?" "sure!" he got up and came with me.

We walked into the Doctors office and sat down "okay so how has your wrist been?" "still painful" "have you been taking nurofen or pain medication?" "yes" "have you been fainting from the pain?" "yes" "okay i would say to keep resting your wrist and make sure to keep taking your medication and since we are taking off the bandage today i'll get the doctors to take an x-ray to check on it" "okay thank you" "please sit over on this bed" "okay" i got up and sat down on the bed "alright keep your wrist still while i take off the bandage" i nodded my head and let her take it off my wrist.

"are these bruises from your wrist hurting?" she asked looking at the bruises and rubbing her fingers over them "no" "well these bruises may be causing the pain in your wrist" "really?" "yes,if these bruises go away your wrist shouldnt be hurting anymore" "great!" i said smiling and then looking at Michael seeing his happiness "i want to check up on you in a month okay? but i'll meet you in the local doctors this time okay?" "okay sounds good" she smiled and said her goodbyes to me and Michael then we left.