Chapter 9

While Michael waited for Michelle to wake up i went to the venting machine to get myself a drink and some food because i don't want to die of starvation or dehydration start i thought "god i'm a science nerd" i walked back to my seat with a small packet of honey soy chips and my drink of water i started eating the packet of chips while other people sat around one person came up to me and started talking to me about there experiences with being in hospital and what happened to them i listened in because i was bored and needed some entertainment while he was talking i walked to the trash bin and put my packet of chips in there when i returned he kept talking about how he came into the hospital because his heart stopped and he nearly died i was super surprised but of course he stopped because Michael came over and told me "the doctor said she wont be awake for another few hours so make sure you keep yourself company and don't let people get to close to you they might be really sick" i nodded my head when Michael walked away the man asked "is that your father?" i shook my head "a friend?" i nodded "you don't talk much do you?" i shook my head "that's okay would you like to hear an amazing story about my house?" i looked excited and of course nodded my head "okay well My parents live in an Edwardian house. When I was 13 years old I was grounded for misbehaving and sent to my room.We hadn't long lived there and my room was on the top floor, which was two floors up as i laid on my bed reading, the bedroom door suddenly unlatched and opened slowly there on the stairs was a young girl dressed in old fashioned clothes, wearing a black dress and white pinafore.She was only there for a few seconds before disappearing i froze for a few minutes before charging down the stairs to tell my parents what I'd seen I'm not sure they believed me until a few years later, when my Grandma was sat alone in the dining room and said a young girl dressed in a black dress and white pinafore had been stood in the door way she told her to come in and she disappeared. I think at that point my parents realized it wasn't just a reason for me to get out of my room" i looked really amazed my jaw dropped "Wow sir that's amazing! so you believe that ghosts are real?" "yes ghosts are real" i looked down "I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks ghosts are real everyone in my family except my sister think that i'm insane" he laughed then the lady called out "Mr Adam" the guy got out of his seat and left me sitting there doing nothing.

I got out of my seat and walked out of the hospital to get some fresh air i decided since i had my phone and headphones i may as well listen to some music so i took my phone out of my school pants and plugged my headphones in,i unlocked my phone and went into the music app i found the perfect song it was 'Let Her Go by Passenger' i love this song and so does my sister she absolutely loves it so i put it on in my headphones and started singing it.After singing it i went back into the hospital and grabbed a tissue yes i cried while singing it but its not my fault i mean its a really emotional song to listen to especially when your sister is in hospital i have to listen to some better songs than this while in the hospital,when i grabbed the tissue i wiped the tears away and threw the tissue in the bin i sat back down in my seat i was sitting in before and just played games on my phone while i listened to music i started playing crossy road i absolutely loved this game because every time i would play it i would get better and better at it "damn..." i said and put my phone away but i still listened to music.I started to think 'if i want to be like Michael Jackson i may as well start dancing to entertain people' that's what i did i danced to my favorite song 'she will be loved' everyone was cheering "Woooo! go Aiden go Aiden!" i didn't think about how people knew my name because i just kept dancing my heart out later on i started singing while dancing it was amazing how i had this much energy and how amazing it felt to finally dance and sing in public it was amazing i loved it but i soon stopped because i saw Michael looking at me while i was dancing he started clapping and he mouthed to me 'keep going' so i continued to dance to random songs that would come on in my headphones everyone enjoyed it but they enjoyed it more when Michael joined in dancing with me he unplugged my headphones and put my headphones on the counter behind us so everyone could hear what i was dancing to.Soon Thriller came on and everyone in the waiting room got up and joined in dancing to it in a group even the front desk clerks joined in it was so fun i loved how everyone joined in i didn't know that dancing and singing in public would be this fun i thought everyone would've told me to shut up and all that but i guess i was wrong.