Chapter 72

"Now listen here you little whore! If you don't stop lying to Mr Jackson about me threatening you i will make sure that you are expelled from this school so you could never come back and never have a relationship with Mr Jackson!" "I-I I didn't lie though you really did say that" she slapped me across the face again "say one more thing and it'll be a punch!" "You wouldn't dare!" I heard a voice say from behind me "if you such as lay another hand on her i will tell the principle and show him proof so you get fired!" I heard James say as he walked up to me and stood next to me "ohh noo who the hell gives a fuck? I don't" "you will because Michelle will get more time with Mr Jackson than you" he said holding my hand as we smiled at each other and looked at the teacher again "I really wouldn't care because I would find a way back into this school with a new job" "as what?" I heard again from behind me "Taylor get back in class!" Miss Joshua said "no i will not!" She said walking up to me and holding my hand "oh wow two friends who have to help you out with dealing with a fucking teacher" "watch your mouth Miss Joshua!" "Mr Calvin Why hello!" "Don't act friendly after i heard your potty mouth!" He said walking up behind James "oh my god even your against me?" "You are being mean to three students and we need to deal with this one way or another" I smiled knowing that my two best friends and a teacher is on my side.

"Oh so shes fucking you as well?" "What the hell? Why would you even think that?" "Because shes fucking Mr Jackson,she got him to tell a lie to me" "I think your just against Michelle" Mr Calvin said "hell no!" "Michelle,Taylor and James please go to the principles office" "okay" we all ran to the principles office.

We walked into the office and asked to see the principle "why would you like to see the principle" "we need to talk to him about something very important" they said pulling up my sleeve and showing my wrist "alright his ready for you all to go in" the office lady said after calling him and asking if he was busy or not.

We walked into his office and sat down "what seems to be the problem?" "I'll show you" James said showing the principle the video of Miss Joshua slapping me and yelling at me and then Mr Calvin came in with Miss Joshua "hello Miss Joshua" "hello Principle" "I have been shown some proof that you have been very mean and inappropriate and slapping our students" "show me" she said as the principle got up and gave Miss Joshua James' phone.

When she was finished watching the video she handed it back over to the principle and then the principle gave it to James "you don't understand Principle!" "She thinks that Michelle is having a relationship with me and Mr Jackson" "i assure you that Michelle would never have a relationship with any of the teachers as i know her past and it wasn't too good but yes Mr Jackson has taken most notice of Michelle since he came here for the first time and yes they are very close best friends but it does not mean that they are having a relationship!" "Whatever i know they are I'll show you proof!" She said looking for her phone "looking for this?" Taylor said holding up her phone "yes i am! Now give it back!" "Nuh uh I've already looked through it Principle and there is absolutely nothing in it of Michelle and Mr Jackson other than pictures of them hugging and playing music together and talking in the music room" "okay well Miss Joshua i think you have something against Michelle" "I would never!" "Has she said anything mean to you before Michelle?" "Yes" I said in a soft voice "what did she say" "she said that if i made a mistake on my test or took too long she would break my wrist" "is this true Miss Joshua?" "Yes" i heard Michael say "how would you know this Mr Jackson?" "I set up a camera in her classroom as Michelle has told me before about Miss Joshua picking on her,i wanted to see it for myself sir" Michael said handing him his camera.

"There's enough proof in Mr Jacksons Camera,James' phone and Michelle's statement to say that all of this was true,you are fired Miss Joshua please Mr Calvin show Miss Joshua out of the school and for you Michelle I will pay for all your medical bills for that wrist of yours" "thank you so much sir" I said smiling and still talking in my soft voice as i stood up and shook his hand "and thank you James,taylor and Mr Jackson" "your welcome Michelle" I smiled at Michael as he nodded his head and leaned up against the wall "Taylor and James i will have you escort Michelle out of the school and home" "no sir i will do it as they should get back to class" "are you okay with that Michelle?" "Yes sir I am" "alright come back to school in a couple of days" "wait before I go,i want to know who the person is that's bullying my brother and why they are bullying him" I said sitting back down with Michael sitting next to me "his name is remy and he is bullying your brother from what I've heard because of his disability of being in crowds" "okay well whenever i stay home my brother has to as well!" "Why?" "Because if i leave him at school he gets into loads of fights because i'm not there to stop him" "well would you like to be kept in the cabin for a few days then?" "Yes please" "alright" I heard the bell ring "I should be going now" "alright Mr Jackson escort her to her brothers class please" "yes sir"