Chapter 4

[Bell rings and class starts/Michaels POV]
I put my stool back to the front of the class and Michelle puts the guitar back. Michelle helped me put the chairs out in a circle. Then me and Michelle sat next to each other even though we only just met. It feels like where already friends, everyone that's in my class are now here I introduce myself to the class "hello everyone, my name is Mr Jackson and I'm your new music teacher" then everyone said "good morning Mr Jackson" I said "ok everyone, when you
Introduce yourself you have to stand up and say what you like, what your talents are and what your name is, Michelle your first"
Michelle's POV/introduction
I get out of my seat and stand up "hello everyone, my name is Michelle Rose, I can play the guitar and piano, I like R&B and Pop" then everyone started introducing themselves to each other. When everyone finished introducing themselves Mr Jackson says "okay now people who play guitar go to the back corner and face this way, The singers go infront of the Interactive white board, keyboarders go to the tables with the keyboards on them and sit on the stools" so I went to the back corner with my guitar and sat down. He then gave me a few papers for us to look at and he said "hand them around" I nodded and did so then he kept passing them around to each group. He said "Okay when I point to the guitarist you guys start playing then when I point to you singers you start singing then after a couple minutes you keyboarders start playing okay?" Then the whole class said "okay" Mr Jackson said "and Michelle I wanna see you after class" I reply with "okay sir".
--------------------------------
Hey my readers! For the next chapter I need a song for them to play. So if you comment any song any song at all, then it will come up in the next chapter.