chapter 22

Michael started crying he took his hands off my face and put them on his "Michael everything will be fine now i promise" i said while cupping his face and lifting it up "all that matters is that im okay and your okay" i said while smiling at him and looking at his lips.

Michael's POV/ making out
I looked down at her lips and we both started kissing each other deeply soon enough we were in the back seat of my car laying down and kissing then i started to hear moaning coming from Michelle's lips "mmm Michael please" i instantly got hard by her words "Michelle we cant do it here on the side of the road!" "we could go to your place" "okay" i moved to the front of the car and started driving to my place which actually wasnt too far from where we were and after a few minutes we were finally at my house "alright we are here" "awesome!" we got out and ran inside while i kicked the door shut. We laid down on the couch and started making out again "mmm Michael" "shelly follow me" we both got up from the couch and she followed me to the bedroom,we both laid down on the bed but i was ontop "Shelly you sure you want this?" she nodded her head "absolutely sure"  "okay good because ive been wanting this alot" as we slowly took our clothes off we kept kissing each other till we were both naked "oh my god this is actually happening" "yeah it is" she looked down at myself "Michael...you look so" "big?" "yeah" we giggled and as i was about to put myself in her she stopped me "im sorry Michael i cant" i sighed but smiled "its okay c'mon lets take you home" "thank you Michael" she said while putting her clothes on "no problem" i started putting my clothes on as well "Michael you know i still love you right?" "yes i know" "and that one day we will be able to go further than that" "you think we are still going to be together when im older and when your older" we had all our clothes on so we talked to each other while going out to the car "yes of course" she gave me a promise ring and i gave her mine as we both smiled and said "i promise""you know that promises are very special to me" "yes i know" we got into the car and buckled ourselves up "ready to go?" "as i'll ever be" Michael started driving to my house again "you know how amazing it felt to be able to go that far with you?" "yes but then you stopped,why?" "because i had to stop myself before i went way to far and got myself closer and closer to being pregnant at seventeen years old" "you wouldnt have been pregnant because i would have used a condom and you are on the pill right?" "well yeah i am but Michael i didnt want to take the chance,i know you would be happy with me having a baby to you at seventeen years old,i know how much you love children but my parents would not be happy with me having a baby at that age" i started getting even more disappointed in myself "but i want you to know that when i am the legal age to have a child with you and do all kinds of stuff with you then i will for sure have a child with you,i cant wait for it myself but i keep waiting and waiting patiently everyday for that legal age to come around" i smiled at her then kept focusing on the road "i know that we have to wait for the legal age to come around and it sucks alot because i just couldnt wait to be inside you" "well you have to keep waiting like i do everyday" i started thinking to myself 'this is such an inappropriate thing to talk about to a seventeen year old!' "well at least we are more than friends" "i am so glad about that because i can kiss you whenever i want" i giggled "yeah but anyway we're here" i stopped the car at the right home this time.

We just sat in the car for awhile in silence looking at each other but then Michelle kissed me on the lips "i love you" she said inbetween kisses and i said "i love you most" inbetween kisses,she unbuckled herself and got out of the car "i'll see you on Monday" "okay" i sat in my car as i watched her go inside the house safely as i whispered "i love you" then drove away to my house while i was driving to my house i decided to think about things "why did i have to do that to her? what made me so stupid enough to even keep going out with a minor?shes not even the legal age to go out with me! i know that im a pop star but i still shouldnt be going against the law and doing this,i have to break up with her" then i looked at the promise ring and started to remember what we said to each other "i promise" "you know that promises are very special to me" "yes i know" then i started to remember when she rejected me doing it with her "i love her to bits but i need to release myself someday" then my phone started ringing and just in time to where i pulled into my driveway (M: Michael S: Shelly)
M: hello?
S: hey Michael,you okay?
M: yeah im okay just got home,what about you? you okay?
S: i'm okay and Michael i know how much you wanted me so badly,i wanted you badly too and i still do but i just couldnt do it
M: i know
S: i know that someday we will do it though
M: i hope so,then we can have children
S: yeah and i would love to have children with you
M: me too
S: so watcha doing?
she asked cutely
M: I'm actually just hanging out on the couch wishing you were here again
S: i bet you wished that because i wish you were here,with me
M: well i can go to your house if you want me to
S: please
M: i'll be there soon
S: i cant wait
i hung up and got back into the car and drove to Michelle's house...