Chapter 19

"Does she have to go alone?" The guy nodded his head "who are you?" "I am Jacksons uncle and ever since he met you in year 7 he absolutely fell in love with you he waited years and years for you to ask him out but you wouldn't,his doing this because he knows you and Michael are together you two make it so obvious your hanging out all the time his always coming to your place"  "but why does Jackson have to do this? If he wants to be together with me this is not going to make me fall for him this is going to make me not want to even go near him he needs to let my parents go" "shall I call him?" "Yes please" the guy started calling Jackson and when Jackson picked up the guy gave the phone to me (J: Jackson S: Shelly)
J: hello?
S: Jackson If you want us to be together with me this is not the way to go about this,this is not going to make me fall for you this is going to make me not want to even go near you,Jackson you need to let my parents go
J: if I let them go you promise to be my girlfriend?
S: I will have to think about it first but I'll let you know only if you let them go! If you don't I'll shoot you and this man here,I'm not afraid to do it
J: okay I've let them go
S: let me talk to them
J: okay *hands the phone to them*
M&D (mum and dad): honey help us! He hasn't let us go at all!
S: Mum! Dad! Don't worry he'll let you go soon
M&D: I hope so *hands back to Jackson*
I whispered to Michael "follow behind when I go with this guy" he nodded
J: so are you going to do the deal?
S: yes I'm going to go with your uncle
J: okay good see you in ten
S: right
I hung up and went with the guy "let's go" we got inside his car and he started driving to Jacksons house,I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Michael in a car driving it "we'll be there soon" "okay" I waved to Michael but I of course didn't let the guy see.

When we got there Jackson was sitting on the front step I quickly got out of the car and ran up to him "where are my parents?" He pointed to his left depressingly I felt bad so I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and sat next to him on the steps "thank you for letting them go it was really kind of you" "no problem" "you know the Jackson that was just on the phone?" "Yes" "I don't want to see that side of you again okay?" "Okay I'm really sorry though" "it's okay just don't let me hear or see that side of you again" "okay" I gave him another kiss on the cheek "be the kind,sweet Jackson I know as a friend" "I'll try" "make sure you take your pills too because if you don't it makes you the Jackson you were before" we giggled "I'm guessing you only let my parents go because your mother came home?" "Yeah and Michelle" he said grabbing my hand and looking me in the eye "I'm sorry that I said you and Mr Jackson were going out its just a stupid thought I had as you guys are really close and hangout a lot" "hey it's okay i forgive you" "you forgive me after what I did to you?" "Of course I mean I am still mad at you but I forgive you as I know that it was because you didn't take your medicine" "you should go,I'll see you at school" "okay see you then" I hugged him then got up and ran to my mum and dad "Honey! Thank god you came" I hugged them "of course I came me and Aiden wouldn't be able to live without you two" they smiled "come on let's go home" I walked my mother,father and brother to Michaels car "everyone get in" we all got into the car and Michael started driving us home "are you okay mum and dad? He didn't hurt you did he?" I said looking at them "don't worry he didn't hurt us" "good because if he did I would get a protection order out for us all" "well there's no proof that he did that to us" "he got his uncle to give me a letter to read so that's some proof" "true but we don't need a protection order we all are going to be just fine by the way you feeling any better Aiden?" "Much better my sister took good care of me" he said while smiling at me and hugging me "I'm glad" "I'm never going to let that happen to you guys ever again" I told my parents and everyone "it's not your fault honey" "it is, I let Jackson get you" "you never knew he was going to do it" "no I didn't but I should have known by the way he acted" "what matters is that we are safe now and that Jackson can't get us" "he still can,his not in juvenile detention and you haven't taken anything out on him that'll keep us safe" "what do you think we should do Michael?" "Just see if Jackson does it again then if he does take something out on him" he smiled and I smiled back at him "sounds like a good idea" "well Michael does always come up with good ideas" "always?" My mother said "yeah always because I hangout with him at school and in class" "oh okay what's your last name Michael?" "Does that really matter mother" "yes I want to look him up in the school board" me and Michael were shocked...
*****updates******
Sorry about the updates being slow I've been trying my best to update anyways vote,comment bye guys love ya