"We do not have to continue if you don't want to.." Gray uttered putting his hands over his chest to cover himself. Natsu unfolded Gray's hands and placed his own on Gray's abdomen.

"I know what your thinking and honestly you have to stop. You hated when people only liked you for your appearance..but I am not those people, you knew that, didn't you? And you still wanted to go back to your old ways to be better for me. You're too good for me, I will say that countless. I do not want you to endure pain for me."

"Natsu, I told you already, I was doing it before you came around. And know I'd do anything for you."

"I'm not worth it Gray. I hurt you without knowing it." Natsu confessed staring at the bony figure beneath him.

"How many times do I have to say it's not your fault?"

"It is, it is, it is," Natsu murmured running his hand over the visible rib cage. He moved forward pressing his mouth on the raven. It was a gentle peck and not for very long.

"It's not," Gray said inaudibly.

Natsu sweetly kissed the tender area at the base of Gray's neck. The raven groaned as the pinkette started to suck at the skin leaving a mark.

Gray flipped them over and hovered Natsu. He spotted a few faded needle blemishes on his arms and said nothing of it, along with how he felt scars on his back when he switched their positions. All the more, he did not want to see Natsu upset again.

He traced his tongue down to Natsu's stomach reaching his hip bones. He wanted to go on, however, he was interrupted.

"Gray you love me right?"

"Yes."

"Could you tell me those words?"

"I love you Natsu Dragneel."

"Please say it again..I need.."

"Reassurance?"

"Yeah."

"Then I love you, I love you, I love you, and nothing will change that. I love every bit of your being." Gray repeated and carefully slid his hand in Natsu's boxers.

"You don't have to say it back. I am aware of how uneasy this love stuff makes you so I'll continue to wait for your answer."

The pink haired teen did not reply though numerous thoughts played in his mind.

"Do you want me Natsu?" Gray added.

The pinkette motioned a yes hurriedly.

"Do you want me like I want you?" He questioned, squeezing the member teasingly.

Natsu fluttered his eyes shut and mumbled, "Y-yes I do.."

"Then I'm going to make you feel real good right here." He announced in a lewd voice and started to palm him.

"Oh..f-fuck," Natsu barely made out.

Gray moved, picking up the speed. Natsu's tummy tightened and precum soaked his base. Gray brought his mouth to the length and bobbed his head.

"Hm.." Natsu groaned at the pleasure.

He shifted his hips and Gray took in the whole thing. He played with Natsu's balls earning an excessive moan.

What an angelic sound.

"Mhm..ahh,"

He wanted to hear more.

"Hah..ngh..nghhh,"

More of the sounds he had once dreamed of.

He was a virgin yet, knew his facts about heterosexual and homosexual sex to be properly intimate with the Dragneel.

He had Loke to thank concerning all the types of manga he owned.

Gray fully took off the other's underwear as he sucked the throbbing member.

"I-I'm c-cumming..G-Gray," Natsu yelled, spreading his legs wider. He threw his head back.

The raven removed his mouth from the size and the sticky substance spurted out on the sheets. Natsu attempted to gain his breath regardless, Gray wrapped his hand around the dick again not giving the pinkette a break.

Moans bounced off the walls and the cum did not stop flowing. Gray swallowed it, this time, making Natsu flush at the suggestive behavior.

Gray dived in for a kiss making Natsu taste himself. He pulled out Gray's and it sprung out during the heavy makeout. He stroked him and Gray moaned in the session. The kiss broke afterward and Gray placed his fingers in the other's mouth. They were covered in saliva and he stuck a wet digit in Natsu's hole without warning.

The pinkette yelped at the new feeling and removed his hands from the dripping cock.

Gray brought his lips to Natsu's once more to switch his attention from the pain as he added more and fingered the tight space.

Natsu gasped as he felt something cold touch where he felt the coated fingers stretch him. He held the comforter with all his might. Gray gradually thrust into Natsu until he heard a slight whimper. He leaned forward and saw beads of water at the edge of Natsu's eyes.

Gray breathed heavily, "I can't hold back any longer and I also do not want to hurt you."

"J-just, g-g-go," Natsu stuttered, ignoring the feeling from his lower back.

"I promise it will feel better later on," Gray said and took a moment to admire the sweaty body that belonged to him and him only. He picked up his pace, hosting the other's arse on his penis even further.

"I-I told you I h-hate p-prom- ahh.."

Gray shoved his length all the way going quicker. He pounded into Natsu, changing his pain into pleasure.

Natsu sex drive rose. He adjusted himself and arched his back choking out, "F-faster..G-Gray.."

And so Gray penetrated his arse at a rapid speed, moaning along with his partner.

The dark haired teen's legs shook as he gripped onto Natsu's waist tightly. His member was going to blow and he could not make himself pull out.

He panted, "Ha ha, N-Natsu I'm- ugh nghh," his hot semen filled the once tight hole.

"Wha- mhm.." Natsu felt his backside begin to fill up with warmth.

They collapsed on the bed.

Natsu had white liquid pouring from between his legs.

Both of their chests rose up and down fiercely.

Natsu looked up at the ceiling and Gray wrapped an arm around him. The former intertwined his hand with the equal clammy one.

Natsu turned to Gray who was ready to give into slumber and moved the soaked hair from his face.

"You mean a lot to me Gray, way more than I portray it."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Safe sex kids. Don't be the one to follow the Gratsu example lol.

The first version of this had condoms and lube but then I thought that it would make absolutely no sense.

First off, Gray is only at his house a few times a year and spends most of his time on campus. Reason being, where the heck would protection come from? Pop out of nowhere like it was always waiting for Gray to pop out that dick?

NO.

I don't see the logic in that but don't worry they'll use protection next time ;))

..if there is one.

Oh, and btw that was my first attempt at a sex scene going all the way.

I tried my best but I didn't succeed .-.