07

"The more depressed I got the more I lost interest in the things I used to think were fun."

  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇ 

Natsu's point of view:

A few weeks had passed since Grandeeney called me and I last hung out with Gray, Lucy, and Erza.

I've been clean for awhile, but I don't know how long I can last without it.

It was only because I was out of heroin and hadn't gotten my paycheck to get more.

I hate the withdrawal. I didn't leave my room for nearly 48 hours. The times I did were when I puking my guts out in the bathroom as everyone else attended school.

I told my roommates I wasn't feeling well and they certainly believed me without questioning.

It's now autumn the leaves are changing and the temperature has dropped drastically since the beginning of the school year. Gray has been clinging to me a lot lately. Not that I don't mind wait actually I don't want him near me! He is only near me to avoid Juvia that's all there is to it. But I really think he should tell her that he doesn't swing that way. And right now she already has the wrong idea.

Two days ago back at lunch, I found out that ice cube was gay not that I'm shocked. Ever since we were young he didn't act like the type to be interested in girls. When he said that it sort of made me rethink my sexuality because I don't think I have eyes only for woman but men too. So would I be considered bisexual? Pretty much.

I walked to my third period class slowly, not paying any mind. Considering I have Math with Zeref the guy who who I would never view as a brother much less a teacher.

The class was rowdy as usual which was so annoying like can't people just shut up for once?

My head will one day explode from the racket.

I sat in the back near the window and Sting sat beside me. He is literally the only one I know in this class besides Jackel, but I don't like that guy very much or not at all.

"Yo Natsu," Sting said with a smirk taking out his notebook. "What do you want bumblebee?" I stated tiredly.

"You going to the Halloween party?"

"Uh, what party?"

"Lucy's,"

"Even if I heard about it I wouldn't go."

"Come on she always throws the best parties,"

"Okay, and I care because?"

"I'm making you go whether you like it or not!"

"Lucy never told me anything so I'm not invited which means I wouldn't have a reason in going."

"She'll tell you eventually,"

"Would the both of you like to explain what I just said?" Spoke Zeref in an irritated tone.

"Um uh..." Sting started obviously not knowing what the hell Zeref was talking about. I sighed and decided why not help him? I can piss Zeref off by answering his question properly since he thought I wasn't listening. I put my chin on top of my folded hands and proceeded.

"To solve a quadratic inequality, we must determine which part of the graph of a quadratic function lies above or below the axis. An inequality can, therefore, be solved graphically using a graph or algebraically using a table of signs to determine where the function is positive and negative." I said with a smug look.