38

"Tell me something that I won't forget but you might have to tell me again."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Normal point of view:

To flee from the constant over protective Zeref who kept on checking up on Natsu and scolding Gray for when he got too touchy, the couple decided to stay at the Fullbuster house for the weekend.

Natsu didn't bother to pack anything to wear and decided he'd just put on Gray's clothes.

It was Friday night and Gray was reading a book Natsu recommended him and while this was happening, Natsu rested his head on Gray's shoulder.

Gray said something but Natsu did not say anything back causing him to turn his head to see if his boyfriend was asleep.

Though, he was just spaced out, which was a usual occurrence.

Gray moved his shoulder alerting the other since his head was not supported.

"Who told you, you can move, pillow?" Natsu exclaimed when Gray was about to ask what was wrong. This was due to the sadness in his eyes when he was out of it. And as soon as Gray brought him back to reality the emotion had dimmed.

"For that, I will give you what you deserve. In the end of the book, he kills her and-" Natsu admitted ruining the novel for Gray. Natsu was entertained by his boyfriend's reaction.

"Would you stop spoiling it for me?"

"Make me," The pinkette said. He breathed down the raven's neck turning the tables.

Gray placed the book down and put his arm around Natsu's torso.

"What will it take to make you stop?" Gray asked peering the pinkette and lightly rubbed his thumb on the plump lips.

Natsu bucked his hips and bit onto Gray's ear. He locked his arms around his neck and nibbled on the earlobe and responded, "I don't know you tell me," and the taller gave a playful grin. He began to place butterfly kisses on the shorter. It descended from his collarbone to his jawline slowly making his way to the awaited mouth, he so desperately wanted to meet.

Electricity sparked as Natsu's hot tongue swirled around the dark teen's cavern and he pushed him down on the mattress, keeping his hands busy with lustful movements.

Natsu was just so addicted to Gray's taste he could not contain himself. It was minty from the gum he had chewed earlier driving him crazy. He roamed ever inch of the Fullbuster's mouth.

Gray tried to break the kiss, though, Natsu aggressively clasped his mouth on his, knocking the wind out of his lungs. His hands touched Natsu's hard on, making them separate their lips. They gazed at one another as they gathered oxygen.

Gray rubbed his boyfriend's lower region through his pants earning a squeak.

Natsu questioned if anybody was in the house besides them and Gray shook his head. He tugged on his lover's shirt as permission to take it off. Natsu hesitated in fear of the scars that littered his back. He looked down trying to unleash the courage to go forth with the action.

The one who imposed the deed began to strip his top half in hopes it would mean for the Dragneel to do the same.

He, of course, was scared of what Natsu would think of his body and turned away.

Natsu had his piece of clothing above his head and tossed it aside.

If Gray could be open about his dismay then he would correspond.