32

"You like me best when I'm off my rocker."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Normal point of view:

Belno, Natsu's nurse had light colored hair and consistently wore a scowl. Patients and a few of her coworkers were scared of her but under the angry expression, she was a very nice woman.

When the pink-haired teen saw her he didn't seem distressed that she had that resting bitch face. In actuality, he didn't possibly care for the matter how she has worn her facial features.

Why judge someone on their appearance?

He didn't see the point in that and found it as a waste of time if you didn't get to know the person. That was what he said to her when she was surprised that Natsu stayed indifferent to her. Even though she had met the sixteen-year-old today she had to say that he was probably going to be her favorite.

She finished explaining to him of what to expect when he first took the antidepressants. She went over how it was different for everyone. For some, it would kick in an instant but for others most of the time it can take weeks for it to start working. She crossed on every possible side effect and told him that his first antidepressant may not be the one for him and, it may take up to the second or third prescription to get it right. She informed him to tell her or his therapist immediately if he ever felt off.

Natsu sighed after the long explanation and held out his hand to take his first dosage.

"I have to take pills for the pain correct?" He inquired taking the water that was handed to him.

"Natsu, you and I both know medication won't be the only way to solve this. It just makes it easier for everything to pass by."

"Totally.." He placed the pills in his mouth and gulped down on the water.

"You are quite the sarcastic one aren't you?" Belno stated closing the bottle of tablets.

He did not respond and threw out the paper cup.

"In due time you'll see the difference." She uttered and Natsu left the nurse station without a word.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Gray tried closing the door on Erza to his bedroom however, her inhuman strength was no match for him. She slammed open the door and stepped inside as Gray backed up. She put her school bag on his bed and told him to sit.

He obeyed and sat on his bed while she stood staring hard at him.

"Gray you know what I am about to say. You're doing it again aren't you?" She accused as she fixed her tie and sat down beside him.

"No! Why would I go back to that? We're already dealing with Natsu, I'm not trying to cause more problems." The raven shot back and clenched his fist to add to the act.

"That's exactly where my worry comes from. The whole thing must have hit you the hardest and you're not taking care of yourself."

"I'm alright. There is no need to worry about me." Gray lied again and got up from the mattress. He took the red head's bag and went to open the door.

"I think it's time for you to leave. I can't keep the student council waiting for their president." He mentioned holding out her bag to her. She got up to take her belonging.

"That can wait. This is more impor-"

"It really isn't."

"Let me speak Fullbuster. I already regret not being able to help Natsu. Daily, I am reminded of how much of a bad friend I was for not taking notice to his suffering. The times I enter my classes to see his empty seat pains me so much that I can't bear to enter that classroom. Sometimes I use the excuse of student council to not attend my course because I hate when attendance happens and when his name is called. You feel that pain too, I know. The silence is what is returned to us, nobody there to answer as his name is called. And since I have the opportunity to learn from my mistakes I'm not letting it go by. So do not come and tell me you're alright if you keep going to the restroom every period and grimace when you think nobody is watching you eat." Erza concluded clutching her bag.