06

"I was having a good day until you came along."

  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇ 

Natsu's point of view:

After visiting our old school, Lucy dropped Gray and I back to the male dorms.

As we were walking it was pretty silent as well as the car ride back. Yes, I was the one who kind of made it awkward but overall my day was decent besides the nightmare I had this morning.

Gray followed me into my dorm since it seemed others were present.

When I opened the door I saw my roommates along with Sting and Loke. "Why the hell are you both here?" I asked glaring at Sting and especially the pervert who was playing the PlayStation with Gajeel.

"Aw, I thought you'd want to see me Natsuuu," Sting whined while sitting in Rouge's lap. "You come to our dorm every single day and you think I would miss you oh please," I said. Gray laughed and went to join in playing video games with the rest.

"Where'd you both go anyways?" Asked Lyon who came out of the kitchen eating a burger without bread.

What the fuck?

My phone started ringing. I took it out my pocket and checked the caller ID to realize it was my so called mother, I growled lowly.

"Places that don't concern you," I replied answering to Lyon and walked to my room.

Gray's point of view:

"What's with him?" Gajeel inquired pausing his game of Destiny. "We went to hang out with Lucy and Erza," I said referring to Lyon's question. He didn't say anything and continued eating his burger without a bun.

"Lyon what the hell?"

"Oh, this?" He chuckled pointing to the burger in his hand. "There was no bread and I was starving," He added dramatically.

"Yeah and there is no milk to the cereal either," I claimed sarcastically.

"There actually isn't any milk left and we do have cereal.." My brother said trailing off. I shook my head and continued playing with Loke and Gajeel.

I wonder what was wrong with Natsu.

Natsu's point of view:

"Hello?" I greeted trying to sound less annoyed.

"Natsu what's this I hear about you being suspended?" She yelled into the phone. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. "That was days ago nothing major," I told her.

"Nothing major? I let you go to this school so you would stop being in fights like the last school you were in. Why can't you be like your brother? When he was your age he never did stuff like-" I gripped the phone tightly and interrupted her.

"That's it. You need to realize I'm not Zeref and I'll never be! " I cried out with anger in my voice.

I hate being compared to my brother why can't she notice that?

"Don't you yell at me! I'm the mother and you're the child, know your place. I gave birth to you and this is what I get in return?! I know you've been shaken up after what happened to your father, but you need to stop this attitude, it's been going on far too long. What happened to the Natsu I knew?" She retorted right back at me. When I heard that I was fuming. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath to calm down. Then I proceeded to speak. "I never asked to be born! And just know that you knew me once but you won't know me twice! If anything, your the one who's changed, what happened to the mom I grew up with?" I shouted and hung up.

In the moment, I threw my phone at the wall.

If I didn't have an Otter box case on my phone surely it would of broke on how hard the impact was. All my anger was in that throw and made a dent.

How dare she? I didn't have a choice to be born why must she act like I'm supposed to owe her a favor for it. How dare she?!

I was clenching my fist so hard it, blood started to drip from my hands.

Decent day?

What a lie I told myself.