"REALLY LEXI? GOD OKAY! IT'S ME WHO CAN'T RESIST YOUU! NOW WOULD YOU OPEN UP AND LET ME IN? PUHLEASSSE! "

I heard her yell from the bathroom door and I can't help but laugh. Gab joining me sounds appealing, but sorry, consider this as a punishment for being such a tease.

++++++

Davis stood tall waiting for us behind the car and he is suited up in his uniform looking all dashing and bear like. I really like that about Davis. He is like a huge fluffy ball that you'd love to crash into. I can already see his funny mustache from where I am. I looked at Gab somehow warning her to stop making fun of Davis' mustache and she simply nodded at me with a goofy grin. I know Gab too well and I know what she's thinking about. Davis greeted us with all smiles as he opened the door for us.

"Thank you Davis"

Davis looked at us at the rear view mirror, a huge grin on his face when he spoke.

"Good morning ladies, I hope you had a wonderful time last night"

Gab and I exchanged looks and we both stifled a laugh.

"Of course, Davis! Best night of my life so far!"

"Oohh really now Gab, that's wonderful!"

Gab simply smiled at Davis and reached out for my hand, she squeezed it softly with her gaze fixed on mine. I just smiled at her and focused my attention on the street. I felt the car rolled slowly as Davis started driving.

I began to think about last night's events and indeed it was a night to remember, Gab made that clear, this bracelet was a reminder to it. A part of me ached because of the fear that is eating me alive. When I was younger every time I received something special, something bad usually happens after wards and I can't help but worry because I don't want to lose Gab. But she assured me, she told me she wouldn't let me go and I trust her to keep her word.

When I turned to look at her, her bright green eyes were gleaming and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Was last night really the best night of your life Gabby?"

She shifted on her seat so she was now facing me.

"Well, maybe the second best night of my life"

I looked at her, confusion painted all over my face.

"Second?"

"MMmm"

"Can I ask you the first one?"

She rubbed her chin as if she was mulling over something, then she looked at me and spoke.

"The first one would be that night at the dock in Riverdale. It was when you told me that you had feelings for me too; that a girl like you who see me as nothing but a pain in the ass liked me too; that despite all the never ending bickering, Lexi Edward had feelings for Gabrielle Ervy as well. I guess I would consider that the best"

Gab smiled at me and held my hand close to her mouth and she gently kissed it. I felt my skin tingle at the touch of her soft lips in my hands and every single cell inside my body was aching for more. Gab did not only make my insides scream for more but she also made my heart melt with the things she told me.

We decided to spend the day at Central Park since Gab's last visit here was more than 5 years ago. It was her second time then to visit her Uncle and Jenkins accompanied her roaming around the busy streets of Manhattan. We found a bench behind a huge tree and agreed to sit for a while to talk. The park isn't that pack at this hour since it is still too early for playtime and the kids might probably still be in school. A group of elderly was in a beeline crossing the street to the fountain where another group of elderly in wheelchair was waiting for them. They were laughing at something an old man from their group said and it looks like they are having so much fun. I suddenly remembered an old man from a farm somewhere in Chicago, who maybe is the same age with these people here, Mr. Wilford.