15

GAB

The sun's rays hits my face causing me to stir from my bed. I shifted my position avoiding the sunlight. Have I not changed the curtains already? Ugh! I'm still too sleepy and I love my bed now, it feels warm, I feel warm. Then I felt someone's breath in my face. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful creature lying beside me. I was too close to her that I can almost touch the tip of her nose. Then I realized I wasn't in my bed, not in my room and definitely not in my house. I'm at Lexi's. I remember the scenes from last night and how I ended up here.

I started to relax and I took this moment to study her flawless face because I can't stare at her this long with this grin on my face. She just wouldn't let that happen, like she couldn't stand my stare. I noticed tiny dots of freckles on the bridge of her nose but they were so light that it's barely noticeable. Her lips were pink even without lipstick and I swear I can almost taste them. I was so caught up with the sight, marveling every details of her beautiful face. But then Lexi stirred causing me to move back and fall from the bed.

*THUD*

"GAB!"

"Aww"

Lexi's head hung from the corner of the bed and she's looking down on me.

"What are you doing there?"

"Obviously I fell from your bed. You were taking up so much space hun"

I lied of course. I had to. I was so stupid that I got scared when Lexi moved closer. So what if our lips touch? That would absolutely make my morning great. But then I got scared. I usually never got intimidated with anyone, especially girls. It just comes natural to me to. But why am I acting strange with Lexi?

Lexi's mouth curved into something playful before letting out a good laugh. Great, so much for embarrassing myself early in the morning. Nice move Gab.

"Get your ass up back in here Gabby!"

I stood up stroking my bum. Damn that hurt. Lexi moved to the side allowing me to lie beside her.

"Were you a hundred percent sure that you wanted me to stay last night?"

"Of course Gabby, why?"

"Because you practically kicked me out of your bed"

I laid flat on my back and Lexi curled up beside me.

"Aww. Sorry little Gabby"

I rolled my eyes. I hate it when she calls me that. It's like she's rubbing it in my face that I'm this useless kid who needs someone to tend her needs.

"I forgive you Mom" I stuck out my tongue.

"Seriously you think I'm that old? FYI Gabrielle, I'm just 28"

"Wow I thought you were just 27, you look like 27!"

I shook my head letting out a chuckle.

"Not funny Gab"

She sat up with her back facing me. I pulled myself and sat in front of her.

"Oh please don't frown, Lexi. I actually like that version of you, playful and like a ray of sunshine, sure it annoys me hitting my face, but I like the warmth it brings."

This caused a smile to form in Lexi's full lips. God, how I imagined mine sealing hers.

"Your good Gab, you got me right there"

"Did I now?"

"Come on move your ass and let's go get breakfast"

Lexi get out off the bed and started to undress. But when she saw me looking at her, she shot me a hard look which made me laugh.