29

GAB

I sipped on my drink with my eyes fixed on Lexi. She looks so pretty in her white sundress with her blonde locks falling on the sides of her face. Spending the night at the trailer with Lexi excites every cell in my body, not that I'm thinking about anything happening between us but just the mere thought of being with her and watching her fall asleep next to me. I remember how things went so fast this afternoon. My heart was beating so fast that Lexi might have heard it. I completely lost track of what's happening like I was so lost in the moment. Every kiss deemed to ignite sparks into my body. I can still feel my lips flushed from kissing. I couldn't help but smile at the thought and I knew I would replay it in my mind over and over again. This is just the first time.

I looked down on my watch and its past 6 o'clock and everyone is starting to retreat to their cottages to prepare for the night event. Just a couple more hours and I'd have Lexi to myself, how good is that?

"Gab I think we should get going"

"Sure"

Lexi and I walked to where the golf cart was parked with our hands interlaced. Lexi would look at me and she would smile, flashing a set of perfectly white teeth. We were having a random talk when a group of paparazzi almost run into us, blocking our way with their huge cameras aiming on us and blinding us with the flash.

"Gab, pose for the camera!"

"Gab smile"

We had no choice but to stop for the camera and smile at them although I want to punch this bald man for almost stumbling into Lexi. I quickly grabbed her by the waist making our bodies pressed against each other. Lexi's eyes locked on mine and we stayed like that for a few seconds. Did I tell you that if you look into those mesmerizing azure blue eyes, you'd automatically get under her spell? Yes, that always does the trick in my case.

I let go of her when my attention was caught by a lady reporter who threw us an intriguing question.

"Gab, are you and this beautiful lady together?"

I looked at Lexi and I knew it made her feel uncomfortable. Her grip on my hands is getting tighter by the minute, and I think it got her nervous. If I'd be brutally honest then I'll tell this nosy reporter that YES, WE ARE! But Lexi and I have to talk about it yet and I want to tell her how I feel before anybody else.

"Hmm"

I rub my chin staring back at the lady reporter who instantly became conscious under my stare.

"If I tell you, then I might have to kill you"

Then the other reporters laugh along with the lady reporter but hers was forced. Then thankfully Elizabeth Rob and Lizzy came to our rescue shooing the media people away.

"We got this, now go"

Lizzy waved us off and we stormed into the golf cart and went to Lexi's cottage. Lexi was strangely quiet the entire ride to our room. I knew it has something to do with the reporter and Lexi must've really felt uncomfortable with the question. We stepped out of the cart and went to her cottage. Lexi fell back into her bed, letting out a long sigh.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

She sat up slowly tucking both her leg close to her chest hugging them. She rested her chin on her knees and at that moment, I knew something's really wrong.

"It's just.."

Lexi shook her head like she was having trouble putting out words. I scooted in front of her tucking strands of loose hair behind her ear.