3

GAB

Ben pulled over outside a 2-storey house painted in gray and white and has glass windows. It looks fine, not too fancy, just simple, and the way I wanted. I stepped out of the car greeted by humid air. Then I roamed my eyes around the place and I think I like it. The house next to where I'm at is about 300 hundred meters away and there's another one across the street. This neighborhood looks normal, like a regular neighborhood with kids filling the empty street, soaking in their sweats in a sunny afternoon.

"Gabby"

The woman called me motioning for the door.

"Gab"

I corrected.

"Gab it is, fancy the place?"

"It's fine"

Remember my conditions? The first one was to have a place of my own, I'm not really owning it though, I just wanted to have a place away from everyone. It shouldn't be too fancy for I'll be thinking that I still live in my house back home and I am sick of it. Part of the said condition was, no maids should stay in my house with me. I really appreciate being alone, I found comfort in isolation. Uncle Sully bargained with me on this one as he wanted to make sure I am comfortable, so I agreed to a stay out helper, just to do stuff like laundry or dust off the house, never mind cooking, I make magic in the kitchen.

Before turning my heels for the door, I spotted 2 girls walking their way to me. One is blonde with electric blue eyes and the other one is brunette with a smoking hot bod. Both were stunning and both were checking me out. They stared at each other and giggled.

"New here?"

The brunette wiggled her lashes at me and I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Yep, Gab"

"Names Stacey"

"Amanda"

The blonde spoke extending her hand. I reached out for it squeezing it in between stares.

"Guess we'll see you around then"

The brunette winked at me, biting her lower lip. Ugh! High school chicks with raging hormones, and on the verge of sexual experimentation. I nodded at them with a cocky grin plastered on my face. I watched them walk away from me, giving me a nice view of their ass. Yum. I gulped. I'm starting to like the place even more.

The woman who I now identified as Zelda hollered on me.

"Kay, Okay, what's the rush"

I mumbled under my breath.

I went inside surveying the house, the inside walls were painted in beige, some paintings hanging on the wall, there's a tidy bar on the far end, a mini bar shall I say. A couch sits at the center with coffee table on each end, and a regular staircase.

"Everything you needed is here, the fridge is stocked, so is the mini bar, if you needed anything, just dial this number and a helper will come to your aid..And oh there's one thing more"

I averted my eyes at her, something she's about to say made me intrigued and excited in an instant.

"What?" I snapped.

"We have to wait for Mr. Ervy. He wanted to present it to you personally, if you want you can stay up to your room Gab. I'll have someone call you the moment your uncle arrives"

I started walking through the stairs, my fingers trailing the sides. Then I heard someone came in from behind gasping for breath. I didn't bother look, maybe it was one from their brood.