48

LEXI

"The meeting will start at 11 am and everyone from the board will be there to meet Ms. Ervy"

I am talking to Hannah over the phone to discuss our schedule for tomorrow. Hannah is Mr. Ervy's assistant whenever he is in the city. Gab and I were still stretched out on the bed, too lazy to consider shower. Hannah called up to remind me of the meeting tomorrow where Gab will be introduced to the board of directors, nothing really formal though, the members just wanted to meet the future CEO. The moment they heard that Gab will be in the city, they were all gushing about her arrival. Sometimes I can't help but think about all the bad publicity concerning Gab, I mean a bunch of people really like her so where do these malicious stories come from?

Mr. Ervy will be the one to formally introduce his niece when the right time comes and when Gab is ready. But for tomorrow, Gab's appearance will be a sneak peak of what to come. Hannah continued to talk while I tried so hard not to giggle. Gab had me pinned against the bed with her body hovering over mine, and she is kissing me in all the right places right. Shit Gab, seriously? I can't even focus on what this girl is talking about. If I were rude, I'd probably hung up and get down with Gab but work is work. I stifled moan but I guess I failed.

"Mmm"

"Ms. Edward, are you okay? Are you even listening?"

"Uhm, yeah. I am listening! Sorry"

I cleared my throat as I tried shoving Gab off. It took huge amount of effort to focus on Hannah with Gab's skillful hands under my shirt.

"Yeah, we'll meet you there. Okay thanks bye"

I threw my phone on the bed and shot Gab a look. She was grinning from ear to ear, obviously making fun of my talk with Hannah.

"You naughty little devil! Why would you do that?"

"Just testing if you can resist me and I guess it's safe to say that you can't"

Gab gave me a cocky grin as if telling me that I lose this round. I grabbed her shirt and she immediately landed on top of me. Her face was so close to mine that it made my heartbeat shoot up and almost left me out of breath. I find it really amusing how my body reacts towards Gabby even without contact and yeah, so much more if in contact. Damn what was I thinking?!

"Hmm..Let's see about that"

I crawled out of bed leaving her behind as I walked straight towards the bathroom. I started peeling off my clothes little by little until the only thing that is covering my body was my under wear. I stopped at the bathroom door with my back facing Gab. I arched my back as if I was stretching my muscles and I look at her over my shoulder, raking my hands through my hair as I spoke

"I'll go shower"

"Wait!"

I turned my head towards Gab's direction and the look on her face is priceless. Her eyes were wide in shock and her mouth hung open. I shook my head as I gave her a look that says "What? I'm bored you know"

"D-Do you want me to join you? I can give you a nice bath"

Gab stuttered as she spoke but she looks like a kid perked up with goodies, my goodies. Yes, this teasing battle is on!

"Hmm"

I pretended to think it through with my hands on my chin, rubbing it lazily. I saw her fought the urge to roll her eyes and waited patiently for my answer.

"Well?"

"Um, thanks but no thanks Gabby, I can manage"

With that, I pulled my undies off and twirled it on the air using my finger. I turned to her once more, biting my lip as I pretended to accidentally drop my undies on the floor. I swear I saw the glistening bead of sweat dribbling down her forehead as she swallowed hard. So who can't resist who now? I slid inside the bathroom with a smile on my face. I nailed it!