S.S special: Lovers & Friends

Welcome to the first special/ bonus chapter. This chapter will be written in third person. This is the first time I write a story in third person, please bear with me. It's easier pretending you are that person rather than observing him/her. I hope you enjoy it.

======================================================================

"They are here!" Archer squealed running out of Felix's arms, almost tripping over the living area rug.

Felix instinctively moved his arm to steady him, shaking his head at his boyfriend. "Sit down! You'll make it obvious to them that something is up".

Archer merely shrugged and wiggled out of Felix's grasp. Felix wouldn't understand. Archer was happy to see his friends. He hadn't seen them in a week, busy with what according to him were never-ending tests. There was also something else that made Archer eager to see Stella and Clark, something Felix had warned him about making obvious.

Archer couldn't help it, he was too excited.

He ran out of the living area, not bothering to check if Felix was following. It would be impolite for Felix to just sit and not welcome his guests, but Archer was getting used to Felix's peculiar mannerisms.

It was raining outside. Archer couldn't see the rain-clouds because of the darkness of the sky, but he could hear the rain pelting the cabin. He was surprised Stella and Clark had made the journey, but he was also happy.

When he opened the door he was greeted by the quarreling friends. He knew they quarreled a lot, he just hadn't expected them to already be quarreling. How was he going to pull his plan – Felix's plan- off if his friends were quarreling already?

"I am never going with you anywhere again!" Stella yelled with passion. How could she not? Her gigantic friend by association had intentionally done something she would never forgive.

Archer smiled sheepishly at his friends, wondering what had happened now. He wanted to ask, but knew it would exacerbate the situation. Since Stella was standing there with one of her knee-length boot in her hand, Archer came to the conclusion that Clark had stepped into a puddle, spraying water into Stella's boot.

"Same here! Travelling with a poodle would be better", Clark yelled.

"Hey...guys", Archer attempted to rescue the situation.

"A poodle huh? I'd rather travel with an alligator!" Stella issued her comeback.

"Guys", Archer said tentatively.

"You are worse than having a gorilla as a companion!" Clark retorted.

It was going to be a long night for the two guests, and if everything went according to plan, Archer would not be a part of it. He could almost sigh in relief at that. He wasn't getting a word in.

"You guys made it! Great to see you again!" It was Felix standing behind Archer. His voice was smooth yet confident, assured. It caught the attention of the guests immediately. Archer almost wished he had Felix's demeanor.

"It's great to see you again Fel", Stella said, finally able to smile that night. She took the opportunity to hug Felix, who returned the hug back.

"What just happened?" Archer mouthed, looking at Clark.

"You've been replaced. Interesting, cause usually it's she who can't keep a guy", Clark replied loudly, something he almost regretted as Stella turned to stomp at his foot with her boot-covered foot.

"I can keep a guy, I just don't want one!" Stella said, glaring at her companion.

"Would you guys like to come in? It's freezing out there", Felix said.

Stockholm Syndrome? ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें