S.S 36

When I left the cabin to return to my apartment, it was with a heavy feeling. The moments I'd spent with Felix had ranged from serene and emotional to downright ridiculous and comical. We had sweet moments when we cuddled and the occasional looks that made me blush, and moments where I wanted to hit him with a pillow and something that would inflict more pain.

I enjoyed all of those moments. He was perfect for me. He wasn't all fluff and didn't try to change himself. He was witty and intelligent. He was stubborn too. He challenged me with his mind and offered comfort in his arms.

By the time I left he was already addicted to Daredevil. It was what made us quarrel a bit. We had different opinions on some subjects and he pretty much questioned Daredevil's every move. And of course his creeping addiction meant watching Daredevil was the only thing he wanted to do. Sure I'd said "hands off the merchandize", but I needed attention too.

I guess that was the comical part. I didn't want him to get his blood pressure high and at the same time I wanted to listen to his heartbeat as he moved inside me. My paranoia was torturous to me, but I stuck it out. I let him watch Daredevil in peace.

I did let him watch a couple of episodes in succession without me in peace, and then I'd pried my laptop out of his hands. A series about crime and superheroes was sure to get his blood pressure high. He had very strong feelings about justice.

I replaced my laptop with me of course and he made a comment about "...a dish that only existed on the menu". I smirked and continued to torture both of us.

The torture wasn't going to be for long, at least if all things went according to plan.

Felix had his check-up on a Wednesday. I'd gotten back into soccer practice like I'd decided, but skipped the last day of the week to go with him to the doctor. I was eager to know how he was doing, and I also didn't trust Felix not to lie to me about what the doctor said.

I was there to hear it with my own ears when the doctor said he was fine.

Of course Felix had gone further and embarrassed me when he asked, "My boyfriend won't have sex with me until you tell him he can, so can you please tell him?"

I looked at him mortified and decided from that day that maybe Felix interacting with people wasn't a good idea, at least for me. I liked him better when he was mysterious. Of course my brain and heart went on a tug-of-war about how I was pretending not to like him embarrassing me.

The doctor looked at me and smiled. I could swear that was a knowing smile. "You can have sex, but take it easy", she said.

"So no rough kinky sex?" Felix asked. He looked serious.

"Um, no", the doctor said. Even she looked embarrassed.

Felix was about to say something when he caught my glare. He shrunk into himself. The doctor left us and Felix focused on putting his t-shirt back on.

"One day when that heart of yours is fully healed, I am going to fucking hit you", I warned.

He shrugged. "What? I had to ask. If I didn't you were going to tell me she didn't explicitly say it. I covered all the angles".

The amused look on his face stopped me from hitting him in the face. He was probably right, the doctor saying he was fine wasn't indicative he could have sex. She probably just meant he wasn't going to collapse while walking up the stairs.

I walked over to the bed and he took the opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist. I leaned in for a kiss, unable to resist.

"I know you are terrible at human interaction, but if you intentionally embarrass me again, you won't be getting shit", I warned smirking.