Epilogue

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

-Hero by Enrique Iglesias

Dear Readers,

Well thank you for keeping up with such hectic events along my life. Through my devastating times, and my exciting yet joyful times. The times with Charlie, and the times with Liam. But sooner or later, things will turn into another happy ending.

There will be times where things won't be the brightest, but it's time to settle down. The time to remember the memories and even create new ones. Whether I be the soccer mom, or the mom who is to overprotective of her kids. But I will be happy, and I'm glad I will be happy.

Well Liam has finally moved on. He's married to a woman, and now has Charlie and a little girl that's 9 months old. Her name is Natalie. They're one big happy family, with so many intentions for the future. Things will be in the way, but with Liam and his wife, they are slowly going through things together.

As for me? I'm married to the man that actually has stolen my heart. I've never been this happy before.

With so many memories behind us, I resolve into to making even more. With Charlie, of course he will be our little batman. The one who never gave up, the one who still continues to be his brave self.

I could finally say that I'm proud of what has become us. But thanks to all of you for keeping track of us. You guys are the ones who held the support. And I couldn't thank you enough. I'm happy, and I would never change that for the world.

.                                                                      Yours Truly,

                                                                      Mia Payne

okay wow I'm crying. No matter how much I disliked this story for myself, it's upsetting to see it go. I understand I rushed to the end, but I needed to end it sooner or later. There was no more to really write, and finally it's ended.

If any of you are confused with 'who' Liam married and who Mia was talking about, look at how she signed her name. :)

Well this was the end and there will be NO sequel. I'm very sorry, but there's nothing else to write for this story, I'm sorry. If any of you are interested in reading more of my writing, read my other stories please.

I love you all so much, and your support was always recognizable. Thank you all so much! I realize that yes I needed to write 2 more chapters and then the epilogue but I really had nothing else to write. I had my point proven and that was it. I will definitely miss this story, and all the wonderful characters in here. But I promise, they will live a beautiful life :)

So thank you to everyone who voted, commented, and even continued reading. I love you all so much. x

Goodbye Little Batman.

~A x