omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

HOLY FLUBBER NUGGETS THIS STORY HAS OVER 1,000 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH!

I'm really surprised that a story like this actually got people to read. I literally thought it was going to be a stupid and lonely story with only 2 reads. Literally. Each and every one of you mean the world to me. Too all the voters and the commenters AND THE READERS!!! I love you guys to the stars to the moon then back. You all make my day just to see you enjoy this story!

I'm pretty sure lots of you want to skip this and want to get on with the story, but I just wanted to send out a thank you. You all literally brighten up my day, and I'm glad you took time out of your life to read this story I made. I love you guys to bits and pieces! Even if I don't know you personally, you guys are my readers and you make me happy that you enjoy this story.

No, I'm not in it for the reads, votes, or comments. I could care less. It's just nice to have someone acknowledge your hard work, and I want to thank you guys for that. No matter what happens, I love you, and I'm glad you enjoy this story. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

PLEASE REAAADDDD BELLOOOOWWW

Ok to celebrate even though it's not a lot, I want you guys to comment below your favorite chapter.

If you do, you get a dedication on that chapter lovelies. The first to comment for the chapter wins the chapter loves!

Love you babessss xx