Chapter 22

I found a way to let you in

But, I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your

halo

I got my angel now  

- Halo by Beyonce    

Mia Lovenburg    

"Liam are you done yet?" I shouted down the hall, my tone getting higher. My fingers continuously ran through my hair, making the bouncy curls fall into endless places. I let out a heavy sigh, peering over to see if he was in any moment to finish.  

"Hold on Mia, I'm almost done!" He called back, making those tingles float through my stomach. I let out a small laugh, my fingers gripping onto my golden heels, slipping them on. My dress was covered in black and gold, making me feel quite proud and a bit sexy. Liam's dress shoes tapped against the marble of the hotel room, while he exited. His navy suit was handsome and brought his caramel colored eyes.

His eyes trailed me up and down in eagerness, while his arms swifly moved to my waist in a second's time. His lips brushed behind my ear, while small giggles enveloped out of my mouth.

"Liam, what do you think you're doing?"I laughed, my hands pushing at his chest. He playfully pouted, entwining his enormous fingers with my thin ones. He chuckled softly, his laugh sending shivers to all the right places.

"Well you're in a dress. Does it make it anymore obvious?" He chuckled his eyes squinting. I giggled endlessly, a blush sprouting itself over my cheeks. He sneaked his arm around my waist, his fingers tracing circles at the opening, my bare skin tingling.

"I hate casinos." I bellowed with a huff. Liam reached over pecking me softly on the lips, his pink smooth ones moving along with his words.

"It'll be fun babe, I promise you that." He cooed into my ear, bringing myself closer to him.

* * *

The loud yells surrounded the room, giggling and laughs crowding around in the air. I was left there my head on my head, my eyes drooping at the thought of boredom. My head was slightly aching while Liam continued watching men playing poker. Honestly, this was in no way fun. As much as I wanted to make Liam happy, I agreed to it. I felt slightly guilty for ruining his mood, if he really noticed.

"And you are gorgeous?" A soft abrupt voice caught me off guard, while I snapped my head up. There stood a man close to my age, with shaggy blonde hair, and crystal ancient blue eyes. He squinted his eyes at me, eyeing me up and down. A self conscience feeling was growing onto me, while my hand rubbed against my thigh to get rid of the sweat forming into bunches on my palm.

"Um, uh, Mia." I shyly replied back, a crimson red echoing onto my skin. His red tainted lips expressed into a smirk, raising an eyebrow in anticipation.

"Here alone, huh?" He challenged with a smug grin, his head tilting to look from side to side his eyes trailing to find any source of men around me.

"Uh yeah, I'm here with my boyfriend." I muttered softly, slowly rolling my eyes to the side. The guy laughed quietly, slinging his arm around my shoulder, making me tense up. Oh god.

"Well I don't see him." He chuckled puckering his lips up at me. A sudden abrupt voice snapped us to another direction my lips parting open.

"Look behind you."