1: Love at first sight

*Lauren's POV*

I walked in the classroom. My classroom I smiled I can get used to this, just moved here to L.A fresh start new Opportunities. I placed my bag on the chair and took my jacket off also placing it on the chair. I walked up to the board and wrote Ms. Jaurgeui. The door opened I looked up to see a tall male with dark hair and glasses. "Hello" I said. "Hi...I'm Zayn Malik I teach here math" he said and extended his hand which I gladly shook. "I'm Lauren Jauregui I just started here English and health" I said. He smiled "that's great so um I heard you have Camila Cabello in your class this year. Just wanted to warn you she's a trouble maker. Call me if you need any help with her" he said. "I don't know if she is I'll have to see and I'll take care of it don't worry" I said with a fake smile. He nodded "yeah okay um would you like to get some...coffee after school?" he asked. "Sure" I said. He smiled widely "okay I'll see you then" He said and walked out. The bell rang I took a deep breathe and waited patiently as teenagers started to walk in.

~*~

"Allyson Hernandez?" I asked. "Here and it's ally" she said I smiled and nodded. "Demetria Lovato?" I asked. "Here and it's demi" a dark haired girl said I nodded. "Selena Gomez?" "Here" "Camila Cabello?" I asked looking around the room. Demi raised her hand "yes?" I asked. "May I go to the bathroom?" she asked I nodded she quickly got up and walked out the door. "Nick jonas?" I asked. "I'm here" he said. "no you're going in this class I don't give a damn I'm sick of you and your skipping" demi said as she pushed a beautiful girl in the room. Demi took her seat and left the beautiful girl standing there. "And you are?" I asked. "I am leaving" she said and turned around. Demi quickly got up her seat and grabbed the girls arm she whispered something in her ear. The girl rolled her eyes. Demi sat back down. "I am Camila" she said with a bored expression in her face. Then I noticed her dark make up and dark clothes I bet beneath all of that she is even more beautiful. "Well take a seat in the front Ms. Cabello" I said she shrugged and sat in the front. There so I can see her beautiful face. Wait no... Stop Lauren she's your student. "Drew" I continued. "I'm right here hot stuff" he said with a smirk. "Dude you have no game" Camila said. "Oh shut up Cabello like you would know" he said. "I would indeed since your girlfriend turned lesbian for me" she said with a smirk. The whole classed went 'ooo' "okay settle down" I said trying to hold back the laughter. "And lastly...Austin Mahone" "I'm here" he said all the girls began to chatter about how hot he was. He winked at camila and she blushed. I cleared my throat.

"This class sucks" camila said sighing. "Well Cabello since you have so much to say about this class why don't you come up here and make it fun. Indulge us with your knowledge" I said. She rolled her eyes and stood up. She sat on my desk. "Hello class you are all dumbasses. I will now pretend to teach while I secretly hate all of you. I hate my life yay" she said with a bored voice. "And now you're going to hate it even more that you have a whole week of detention yay" I said she shrugged and sat back in her seat.

*Camila's POV*

I slammed my locker and walked down the hallway and see everyone packing up to leave. "Hey where you going?" Demi asked walking up to me with Selena following behind. "Don't you remember that Jaurgeui woman gave me detention" I groaned. "Haha" Selena added. "Not funny!"I yelled. "Calm down girl we will wait for you at the front of the school gate" Demi said as she turned back "oh one last thing" she said "have fun". "Hahah No" I said as I continued down the other half of the hall. I walk into the classroom "have a seat young lady" Mr.Ray said. I did as I was told but of course I rolled my eyes, I never forget to do that. 10 minutes passed then 20 then 30 and as soon as time was up I flew out the classroom. I walked out of school to see Demi And Selena patiently waiting. "Boo!" I screamed "ahhhhhh don't hut me!" Selena yelled hiding behind demi. I bursted out laughing it sure did feel good to smile. They turned around "you did not scare me" Selena doubted. " yea so what was, ahhhhh don't hurt me about" Demi teased. She had no response and we all just laughed.

We walked down and there were two ways to get home 1) the short way 2) the long way. "Are we going the long way or short?" Selena Asked. " the long way" I replied with a sigh as Demi looks at me and continues on. We walked past stores and saw old people playing their guitar whiles offering a dollar to each. "Hay!" Nick yells as he runs up behind us. As I turn back I can see in the corner of my eye Selena rolling hers. All I say is "mmmmmm" and she looks at me. "Were you following us?" Demi asked with a smirk. "What No!" He said with a pitch to his voice. As we walked past Starbuck I decided I wanted a lotta. "Let's go to Starbuck" I say as I opened the door. We walked in and I paused for a second was I seeing right. It was Mr.Malik and Mrs. Jaurgeui. I rolled my eyes. "I actually don't want a coffee anymore besides its bad for my Health!" I exclaimed. "WHAT WAS THAT I SAW WHAT YOU DID CAMILA!" Demi announced whiles smiling. "Did what?" I asked. Demi looks at me and says "Do you really want to go there". "No, No I don't" I replied. Nick looks at both of us like we have 50 eyes. "I don't know what just happened and I don't want to" Selena says sounding pissed. "Let's go" she hissed. "Okay Ms sassy pants lets go then" I say.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello so first chapter AHHH. Thanks for reading and Happy Thanksgiving lovies. Love you lots thanks for reading and voting, and I am thankful for having every single one of you in my life :*