5: Austin

-After school-

"Wow, camz you look beautiful" I said as she walked out of the room with (dress she wore to mtv awards).

"Thanks lo" she said blushing, we walked downstairs. Camila waited for Austin, the pizza came he still wasn't here.

"Where are you going?" I asked as Camila stood up.

"He's not coming" she said barley audible. She walked away after a few minutes I decided to check up on her; she was sobbing into a pillow. I let out a sigh and sat down next to her; she looked up. "My poor baby" I said pulling her into my lap, making let out a small giggle; as she snuggled her face on my chest.

"I just have to get used to the fact I'm only going to be a toy for boys, they can't take me serious" she said playing with the ends of my hair.

"Camzi, don't get like this because of some dumb boy, that doesn't even deserve you" I said rubbing the pad of my thumb over her cheek.

"He really is dumb, I didn't like him anyway. Now to cheer you up; I will be taking you out tonight" I said. She looked up at me with a wide smile.

"You're the best I swear" she said pulling me into a tight hug. Which I returned. "You deserve so much more than him camz, you're smart, beautiful, funny, and kind. That boy is in fact the lucky one, I mean Camila Cabello accepted his invitation to a date he's too stupid to see how lucky he is" I leaned in and kissed Camila's cheek.

(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)

"Wow" Camila said as I walked down the stairs (white dress she wore to the top-shop opening) . Her jaw dropped

"Camz, close your mouth you might catch flies" I said, she blushed and looked away. That's when there was a knock on the door.

*Camila's POV*

I opened the door to reveal Austin. "A-Austin hi" I said. "Hey babe" he said and continued to chew on his gum obnoxiously.

"You're kinda late" I said noticing he was two hours late.

"I know, but I gotta look good you know" he said. "Yea I suppose" I said.

"Alright let's go" he said. "Austin I can't-Camila can I speak to you?" Lauren cut me off. "Who's there?" he asked. "Give me a second" I said ignoring his question and closing the door. "it's Austin but I was just about to tell him that I can't g- you should go" she cut me off. "But I can't just go" I said. "No go, I know you want to. Have fun and stay safe" she said and quickly walked up the stairs. I walked to the door "I guess we should go" I said. He nodded grabbing my hand.

He took me to watch a movie I didn't really pay attention to it because he continued to place his hand on my thigh after I removed it many times.

We got to his car and he stops me all of a sudden. "I had a really great time with you" he said inching closer to me. "Me too?" I said it more like a question.

"You should probably take me home" I said stoping his hand that was inching closer to my butt. "Austin stop" I said.

"Shut up, we both know who you really are" he said pushing me against his car.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You're a whore, i know where you work" he smirked. I gulped, grabbing my phone behind my back and dialing Demi's number since I had it on speed dial; and I knew if I called Lauren she could kill Austin.

"So you just take me to the movies on Bedford street to do this to me ?" I asked. He pressed his lips to my neck.

"Austin stop" I said pushing him away. "Shut up!" he yelled pushed me harder against his car. Tears stared to stream down my face. "Don't act like you're not enjoying it" he said placing his hand on my upper thigh.

"S-stop" I stuttered as tears continued to stream down my face. Demi's car appeared making a loud noise, she got out with nick following.

"I don't think she wants you touching her" nick spoke up making Austin turn around.

"Who the fuck asked you?" Austin asked. I ran to Demi and she wrapped her arms around me. "Let's get in the car" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and we got I'm the back seat my head on her chest as I continued to sob.

Nick and Austin seemed to be arguing then all of a sudden Nick threw a punch and Austin fell to the ground. Nick got in the drivers seat; and drove me home.

"T-thanks nick" I said kissing his cheek. "No problem mila just call me if you need anything" he said I nodded and walked out with Demi following me.

We walked in the house "I'm going to shower thank you demi" I said pulling her into a tight hug. "It was no problem mila, I love you" she said kissing my temple.

"What's happening?" Lauren asked in a sleepy tone.

"I'm gonna go shower" I said looking down and walking up the stairs. I can't look at her now I feel disgusting. After showering and changing I started crying again.

"Camzi" I heard from the door. "I'm sorry" I said in a raspy voice due to the crying.

"Hey you don't have to be sorry" she said standing in front of me, she kneeled down and grabbed my hands.

"Why didn't you call me?" She asked.

"If I called you, you would've killed him" I said. "True" she nodded.

"C-can I cuddle with you tonight?" She nodded with a smile "Of course". We walked to her room. "Look we can use the camren blanket demi got us" she said pulling out the big blanket that demi had got us with the name Camren on it. She said that is our "ship name".

We laid in bed in a spooning position with Lauren being the big spoon. It started to rain. "I like rain just not thunder. It's so relaxing" I said. I felt her smile against my shoulder.

That's when I started to hiccup. "Gosh Camila even your hiccups are cute" she said. I tilted my head a little to see her eyes, they looked to bright under the moonlight. That's when the hiccups stopped. "Have you heard that Ariana song?" (Ik Ariana is in this story just work with me here) I asked.

"Tattooed heart" I paused. "That part that says" "kiss me underneath the moon light" we both said looking at each other's lips. "Can I kiss you?" she asked I nodded. She leaned in and my eyes fluttered shut. Our lips connected gosh her lips are so soft and just amazing. The way our lips move in perfect sync and the way she's caressing my cheek makes this a million times better.