18: Truth

*Camila's POV*

It's been three days since Lauren proposed, since I found out she is my sister and it's been hell. She's staying at Ariana's; I was the one who was going to leave but she stopped me.

~Flashback~

It was around eight pm when Lauren returned. Her eyes were red and puffy, I knew mine looked the same.

"H-hey" my voice cracked.

"Hi" she said her voice slurry.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. "If that's an excuse to do this then yes" she said cupping my face and connecting our lips, I kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck. I pulled away after a few minutes "this isn't right. I'll leave" I said and started to walk towards the door but she grabbed my arm. "No It's fine. I'm staying at Ariana's" she spoke. "Bye camz" she said before walking out the door.

~End of flashback~

Now nothing makes sense. Getting home from school isn't the same there isn't this comfort feeling I used to get. Lauren isn't here to brighten my day and tell me it'll all be over soon. Cooking dinner isn't as it was before there's no Lauren to come down and "help me" cook by actually distracting me and then the food would go to waist and we'd order take out.

*Lauren's POV*

"I really don't want to go" I said through the phone.

"Cmon Lauren, we want to apologize for everting" she spoke.

"Okay fine I'll go" I said in defeat.

I talked for a bit more and then went to get ready. I got to my parents house, and was greeted by my parents and to my surprise Camila's father was there. I tried no to glare at him, I mean be sold his daughter for Christ sakes, well not his daughter my fathers daughter- ugh fuck it, you get it. We all walked to the dining room and my eyes met her light brown ones, there she was, Camila. We stared for what seemed forever until her father coughed "I'll pick you up later Camila" her father said and walked out, we all sat down.

"Isn't it lovely. Finally a complete family meal" my mother who say across from me said.

"Ha, we're still missing the psycho that kidnaped me, who thank god is my twin sister" I said with sarcasm.

"Lauren, she's in a bad state of- mind yeah yeah sure whatever makes her feel better" I cut my mother off.

"Camila, isn't it funny. You and Lauren together it all seems so silly now" my dad said with a chuckle.

"Um yeah" she mumbled.

"Yeah, it was pretty stupid- enough" I cut him off. He's not allowed to talk about that topic.

"Y'know if your father and I hadn't told you the truth you still would've been together. Unhappy" my mother said. I took I deep breathe, this dinner was going to end in a bad mood.

"I was very happy" I said.

And sure enough dinner ended with me saying something along the lines of go fuck yourself you inconsiderate greedy self centered bitch.

Of course as always me being so mature, not the sarcasm, stormed out of the house and went straight to the car.

I kept looking at the copy out parents have gave us of our birth certificates. I couldn't believe this, I didn't want to. Everything indicated that it was true until I saw it! How was I so stupid? On Camila's "supposed" certificate it said her name was Camila Cabello, but it's not, her name is Karla C. Cabello. I squealed with a huge smile on my face.

I quickly got out the car the last thing I heard was a honk until it all went black.