4: Shes with me

*Lauren's POV*

Camila has been living with me now, her parents don't seem to care. We spend lunchtime together, like I said she's really smart and she hasn't been dressing like she did before, now she actually wears colors and not that much make up, and she's really beautiful.

"Hey Lolo can you check this math test it says I got a 55%" Camila said handing me her math test. I nodded grabbing the tests and checking.

"Well this is odd. According to my calculations you got a 95%" I said. She sighed "what's wrong?" I asked placing my hand over hers.

"I'm going to fail math. Mr. Malik hates me. He keeps failing me" she said frowning.

"I'll talk to him maybe we can sort things out. Don't be sad okay; plus we're having pizza tonight" her eyes lit up when I said pizza which made me giggle.

"L-Lauren"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know how this happened, and I feel so jittery and I've been stressing about this for a long long time I don't know how to ask you but I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. Will you please tell me when we're getting our repot cards" she said letting out a laugh.

"You asshole" I said pushing her lightly.

"But to answer your question, in a week" I said placing a pile of papers aside.

"Oh camzi are you excited for prom?" I asked looking up, changing the subject.

"Not really. No one has asked me and I'm pretty sure no one will" she said looking down.

"What? Are you kidding! Guys and girls are drooling over you. You're like the hottest girl in this school" I said making her look up.

"No actually you're, but all they want is to hook up. They don't take me seriously, except for that kid Mahone; he actually asked me on a date tonight" she said with a smile. I forced a smile.

"So you're not eating pizza with me tonight?" I asked with a pout. "I'm sorry Lolo I forgot about the date; and about pizza night when I agreed to both of them" she said."It's fine have fun tonight. I-" I got interrupted by the bell.

"Take your seat Camila" I said since I had her class now. I called on Austin a few times and let me tell you he's dumber than sh*t. I usually don't call on students who don't have their hands up but I wanted him to be good to Camila because she deserves the best; let me tell you whoever ends up marrying her is one of the luckiest person in this whole universe. Smart, funny, beautiful, wise, great voice, the list goes on and on, and let me not get started on that a- RING.