8: parents

*Lauren's POV*

Saturdays god I love Saturdays nothing to do. I just cuddle with my girlfriend. Camz decided we should watch "The Notebook". I soon found out that Camila was crying, I paused the movie. "Camz you're so sensitive" I said in awe wiping her tears. She giggled we got interrupted by the doorbell.

"It's probably Demi" Camila said. "I'll get it" I said standing up, I walked towards the door opening it.

"Hi Lauren"

How did they find me?! Why now?! that's when It all went black.

"She's waking up" I heard a soft angelic voice say. Then I saw Camila on my side, I smiled up at her.

"Okay Camila, Lauren will need to rest, don't let her eat a lot of junk food. Soup is good call me if you need anything" I heard a man said I'm guessing that's the doctor. Then I heard the door open and close.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her down on the bed, and on top of me. She giggled as she hovered over me.

"Babe, you're not supposed to be using so much strength, I don't want you scaring me like that, again" she said with a pout.

"Aw I'm sorry" I said cupping her face.

"Kisses will help me forget" she said with a smirk. "Than onto ki-" I got cut off by the door being opened. Camila got off me sitting next to me eventually standing up. I sat up as my body tensed.

"Lauren sweetie how are you f-"

"Why are you here?" I cut of Michael (father).

"Watch your tone when you talk to your father" Clara spoke up.

"Oh wow you speak well it sure didn't seem like it when dad beat me and called me a disgrace" I said standing up. Camila quickly rushed to my side.

"Baby you're not supposed to be standing up" she whispered in my ear.

"I'll be okay" I whispered back kissing her ear lightly.

"I think the both of you need to leave" I said wrapping my arm around Camila's waist. My dad looked at my arm I could see his muscles tense.

"Lauren, give us a chance we've changed. We accept you and your ways now. As long as you keep them to yourself we'd be more than happy to be in your life again" my mother spoke up.

"Keep it to myself" I scoffed. "What makes you think id "keep it to myself" what makes you think I want you back in my life?" I said pulling Camila closer.

"Lauren, we're gonna be staying in town for a while. Staying at the Sandy hotel room 68. Come by sometime" My mom said.

"I won't" I answered.

"I really thought you changed. I mean you could've picked someone.....better" my dad said giving Camila a disgusted look. Oh hell no, I looked over at Camila who was at the verge of tears.

I turned her around so she was facing me and crashed my lips to hers. Wrapping my arms once again around her thin waist. Our lips moving perfectly in sync.

"That's a lie camz nobody compares to you" I mumbled against her lips. I heard someone clear their voice.

"Get out of my house now. You can't come in here and insult MY girlfriend like that, she's a million times better than what you'll ever have" I said my hand turning into fists. Both my parents stormed out of the house.

"Blind people" I said turning back to Camila. "Is that why you fainted?" I nodded. "Can we talk about it" I looked down. "Please.." She said. "Camz I don't want to talk about it" I said. "If we want this relationship to work we don't have to keep secrets" she said; I nodded giving in. We sat down on bed.

"Are you gonna hold my hand through this bitch or nahh?" I asked. She let out a small laugh shaking her head and then grabbed my hand.

"Love you" I said kissing her cheek. "I love you too but Stop stalling" she said pecking my lips. I let out a long sight.

-Flashback-

"Mom....dad...I'm bisexual" I said taking long pauses.

"Shut up!" my dad yelled.

"You knew this ever since you found me with aria you knew it!" I yelled.

"I told you to shut up!" my dad yelled. I didn't realized he'd slap me until I felt a sting on my cheek with tears rolling down my face. While my mom just stood there watching.

"You're a disgrace not only to your family but to human kind" my father spoke again. He pushed me to the floor my face meeting the floor. I groaned as he kicked me. This soon became a daily routine until the day I decided to move out and become independent.

-End of flashback-

"My father would beat me everyday after school. Yelling abusive words. Now they want to "come back" all of a sudden" I said finished my long story.

"Now I understand why you were so mad" Camila said looking at me with concern, I nodded. "I still have some scars from his beating" I spoke up.

"Can you show me?" she asked. I hesitated but nodded, I lifted my shirt. Why am I showing her this?! she'll probably think it's disgusting and leave me. I was about to cover them again when I felt soft warm lips on my abdomen. S-she was kissing my scars.

-Days later-

Camz and I were currently cooking spaghetti well more like me watching her cook, when i got a call. I picked up the phone that we have in the kitchen and answered it. 

"Hello" i said as camz climed on my lap as we sat on the counter. 

"Is this..Jauregui Lauren"

''Yes this is she" I said 

"well im Jake" He spoke. 

"Jake from state farm" Camile whispered in my ear i shook my head at her goofiness. 

"..and Im a lawyer, well your families lawyer. I want to meet up I have some news for you" He said. 

"um okay how about today in an hour at the golden cafe?" 

"sounds great, see you then" He said before hanging up.