9: Grandparents

*Lauren's POV*

"Lauren?" I looked up from my book to find a tall handsome male in his early twenties

"Lauren?" he asked I nodded.

"I'm jake" he said.

"Can I?" he asked pointing to the chair. "Please" I said he took a seat and ordered a coffee.

"I lied, I'm not your families lawyer" he spoke.

"And why is that?" I asked folding my arms.

"Well as you know your grandparents passed away.." My
face expression softened, and my eyes got teary.

"I didn't know" I said.

"Well I'm sorry but they did, I'm truly sorry they were amazing people. I was actually one of their friends. I'm a lawyer, your parents placed them in a home and I helped them out" gosh my parents are a bunch of crap.

"Why did you call me?" I asked.

"Okay um...your grandparents left you their fortune. I was surprised myself to see that they had a lot. Your parents tried taking the fortune and they are, all they need is your signature I just came to warn you" he said. I groaned "they tried to contact you didn't they?" I nodded he shook his head.

"Well if you need anything call me, a lawyer will go to your house with their will" he said.

-~-

I walked into the house placing my bag on the floor. "Baby!" I heard and was attacked in a hug, I smiled pulling Camila closer.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" she said. The hug continued for about two minutes.

"We need to talk" I said. I could feel her heart start beating faster. "No you did nothing wrong I promise" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

I sat on the tub with Camila in between my legs my arms around her abdomen.

"My grandparents passed away, I didn't find out until today" I said.

"Lolo" she said with worry in her voice tilting her face to meet mine.

"I'm so sorry" she said placing her hand over mine giving it a light squeeze. I kissed her temple "don't worry about it" I said giving her a sad smile.

"And th-" Camila's phone cut me off. "Answer" I said. She nodded grabbing her phone.

"Hello?" she paused and let out a sigh. "Austin I've told you-no" she cut herself off, she stood up and wrapped a towel around herself walking out. I sighed getting out myself drying myself off and changing.

I wrapped my arms around Camila from behind, as I found her looking out the window of our room.

"No, just leave me alone" she said and hung up. I kissed her shoulder and she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry" she said touring around in my arms. "It's fine we where don't want to get wrinkle anyway" I said making her let out a small laugh.

"Want to order pizza?" she nodded. I pulled her closer and pecked her lips.