2: Help her

*Lauren's POV*

I wrote my name and date on the board as a swarm of teenagers walked in. "Good morning students , as we all know today is Friday so I hope that we can keep it peaceful" I say. They look at me and sat down. " Ok blank stares I see I'm assuming that you are not awake class" I continued but no one said anything. "Ok we'll let's get started I've written some notes on the board you need to copy them into your books understood? You have 5 minutes to get that done now begin" I said. They look at me and begin to copy and I can see that Camila rolled her eyes. "Excuse me
Ms. Camila can you come over here now" I say as I glared at her. "Great! Now I can hear your stupid voice" she says. "I'll take that as a complement" I replied. She walked over to me " what was that young lady you know you roll your eyes too much,and soon they are going to pop out of that beautiful... I mean face of yours" I say. "Cool" she replied as she walked back to her seat. What a strange girl I thought. Camila is actually a very smart girl I have a test in ELA today she got the highest score I guess she's just afraid to show who she really is. I noticed Demi was zoned out today. The bell rang "demi can you stay back for a couple of minutes?" I asked. "But I have math next" she said. "I'll write you a pass" I said she nodded. After everyone left I started taking to Demi. "So you and Camila are best friends?" I asked she nodded. "We'll she's very strange at times, is there anything wrong?" I asked. Demi looks at me and says " she just Um is going through a lot" she said. "Demi you can trust me I can't help her if I don't know what wrong?" I said "well her mother died not too long ago and since then she has been acting strange". "Oh I see we'll thank you for staying back and is there anything else I should know?" I asked. "That's all"she says looking down. I wrote her a pass "here" I say as I handed her the pass. She turned and walked out the room. I sighed "i need to help her" I mumbled to myself.

-After school-

I was at home. I just finished grading. As usual Camila got the highest grade. I was in my couch on Netflix when I heard screaming. "No! I don't care please dad don't!" I heard from outside. I quickly got up and looked out the window. Nosy I know. I saw a brunette wait that's Camila getting thrown in a car. I gasped the older looking man went back inside the car was waiting I went outside and got in my car. The older man came back outside with a bag and threw it inside he nodded up the driver and the driver pulled away. What is happening? I decided to follow the driver. After minutes of driving the van pulled up at a dirty ally. They got off and grabbed Camila she had the bag in her hand they escorted her in. She didn't look scared she looked like she was used to this. But when I look up I saw the sign and then it hit me the sign read......

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating in so long but I'm not updating this fic so often just a heads up. Thank you for reading please comment and vote love you.