19: Come back

*Camila's POV*

Have you ever felt such an immense pain that you can't react, and on the inside your dying but on the putter exterior you're as stiff as a rock. That's exactly how I felt when I got the news that Lauren was in the hospital. Demi -who was luckily by my side when I got the news- dragged me out. Before I knew it I was siting in the waiting room crying on Demi's shoulder.

"She's strong mila she'll make it" Demi said and kissed my head. Soon Selena barged in, and demi started to explain that Lauren was in a car crash and she was in intense care.

The doctor finally called her last name he told me if there was any family there and I said I was her sister, he made me go in a room here they would extract a pint of blood for Lauren.

That's when I got a good/ bad news, I wasn't the same blood type as Lauren. I decided to do some further investigation on my own and asked the doctor to run a DNA test. He agreed and after a few hours I got the results. I felt happy I could finally be with the love of my life once I found out we weren't sisters the only problem was that we needed blood or else she wouldn't be able to get surgery.

Crying I explained Demi, she told me not to worry that she will go with Selena to go get her parents. I asked the doctor if I would see her and after a while of begging he gave in.

My heart sank once I saw her pale body laying there I walked to her side and grabbed her hand, giving it a light kiss. After overthinking it I finally leaned down and connected our lips, god how I missed her soft plump lips. I felt a warm hand on my cheek I pulled away.

"C-cam"

"We're not sister baby, t-they lied to us" I tell her cupping her face. She smiled and once again I connected our lips, after pulling away she had her thinking face for a couple of seconds before she spoke again.

"I know, your name isn't right on the birth certificate. I was on my way to tell you when this happen" she spoke her voice raspy.

"But they're so not going to get away with this, they can't just- Lauren" I cut her off. "Yeah?" She asked. "I fucking love you" I said and connected our lips again, this time the kiss lasted longer and Lauren's tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

"C-can I get water?" she asked when we pulled away, I nodded and handed her a cup with water, after she finished it, I place it on the stand. "Uh camz?" I heard her say. "Yeah?" I asked. "Am I having surgery?" I nodded.

"Can you come back home?" I asked, my eyes welled up with tears. "Of course baby, hey look at me" she said grabbing my hand. I looked at her "I love you so much" she said. "I love you too" I said rubbing my finger over the cut she had on her forehead. "Is it bad?" she asked. I gave her a confused look "my face" she answered. "No you look just as beautiful as the day you walked into that classroom" she blushed at let out a chuckle. "I remember you, you were so sassy" she said and grabbed both my hands. "Yeah but you loved it" I defended. "I did and I still do. Hey it's been about two minutes without your lips come here" she said with a smirk and pulled me down to connect our lips once again.

-~-

"You guys are cute and gross" I said looking over at Selena and Demi's make out session. "stop guys I'm bored" I said sitting in between them making Lauren groan. "Hey calm down horny" I said and snuggled to Selena sticking out my tongue, she pouted and pointed at me. Making Selena chuckle, "I freaking hate this waiting room" I groaned. "Demi" I said with a smirk. "What?" she asked. "Where nick?" I asked. "I don't know. Somewhere in a bar getting really fucking drunk. Then he'll go back home ring me and say every thing is my fault" she said.

After hours and hours and hours of waiting. The doctor walked up to us, I quickly stood up my hands shaking. "How is she?" I asked. The doctor sighed and bit his lip "Lauren is....

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't you guys just love cliffhangers.