13: Old you

A month...it's been a month. I'm starting to forget things..like where I lived. I just remember it's a dark blue house and that's all. I don't remember being here for so long, but according to Demi it's been a month.

I looked over at the cellphone, it's hopeless. I don't know who's the other girl she never shows her face nor does she speak or look up, but I think she can reach it. But she scares me so...better not.

*Camila's POV*

"THEN GET OUT" Lauren yelled, tears started streaming down my face, she tried to force me into having sex with her when I refused she exploded and slapped me to the point where my lip was bleeding, this is the third time she does this, this week.

"L-Lauren this isn't you" I stuttered.

"Like you'd know, this is the real me Camila accept that" she said with a bored expression.

"When did this become 'the real you' " I air quoted the words.

"You never give me what I want so get out I don't need you!" she yelled. Sobbing I ran up the stairs and started packing, after I was done I looked over at the picture of Lauren, Demi, Selena, and I, the sobbing grew louder, I want old Lauren back. I grabbed the picture and placed it in bag, I grabbed the other one of Lauren and I kissing.

I walked downstairs to find Lauren on her phone. I wiped my tears and walked up to her.

"Yes?" she asked looking up.

"I-I'm leaving" I stuttered.

"Kay" she said and went back to her phone, I shook my head and walked out the house. I looked down the street to my dad's house, with tears on my cheeks I walked over to it.

I haven't seen Demi in a while, she's probably on a family trip.

Back to this house...back to this dark place.

I walked in and heard loud moans all throughout the house...the usual. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come out. Minutes later he come out shirtless with a bottle in hand...he looked surprised but then a smirk formed on his crusty, dry lips.

"You're back" I nodded, he opened his arms and I gave him a confused face.

"A hug" he said I walked into his arms which he wrapped around me. "I'm sorry for all those-" he cut himself off by laughing and pushing me away.

"I can't do it" he stopped laughing. "You'll start working once again tomorrow night" he said and walked away. I let out a sigh and walked up to the room that used to belong to me, this used to be my moms room, I miss her...a lot.

I placed my bags on the bed and sat on it grabbing a pillow and sobbing into it. "FUCK YOU" I yelled into the pillow, I continued sobbing until no more tears came out.

*Lauren's POV*

"Dude your girlfriend well ex is a total bitch" Christen said taking a seat next to me.

"She didn't want "sex" so I told her to leave" Christen spoke again, anger grew inside of me and I pushed Christen.

"Bitch!" she yelled and slapped me.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME IM SO SICK OF YOU, YOU DONT TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND! THATS THE LAST STRAW SHE MEANS MORE TO ME THAN ANYONE HAS" I yelled and punched her nose...what happened next was unexpected.