7: Date

*Lauren's POV*

"I'm...I'm going to go to Selena's house" she said and quickly walked out. I just stood there frozen. S-she loves me, jesus I'm so stupid why did I have to freeze? Now she thinks I hate her. I dialed her number.

"Hey this is Camila please leave a message bye"

"Um it's me Lauren, call me so I can pick you up. Don't be stubborn camz, take care call me please" I said and hung up. I need to make this right, but I'll need some help. So I called the only person I could think of.

"Hey ari...I need your help"

-~-

"You think she'll like it?" I asked.

"Who wouldn't it's beautiful" Ariana said.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.

"Stop stressing everything is perfect" she reassured me. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi...it's Camila. I'm gonna head back home now" she said shyly.

"No, I'll go pick you up stay there" I said and hung up before giving her a chance to reply.

*Camila's POV*

"Are you sure you're going to be okay ?" I asked Selena she nodded.

"Yea I'm sure, sorry about the Austin thing; and don't give up on Lauren anyone can easily see she really cares about you" Selena said pulling away from the hug.

"Bye" I waved and walked out the door. Her car was there and she was asleep on the drivers seat, how cute?! Okay contain yourself Camila.

I got in the car, and then snapped a picture of her. I leaned up about to scare her when I got distracted by her beautiful face. God she's so beau- "mm...Nutella" she said letting out a sigh in her sleep. I smiled "you dork" I whispered.

"Washington what George" she said waking up startled. I let out a small laugh sitting back down on the seat.

"camz" she said after taking in her surroundings.

"You didn't have to wait so long. You could've le-"

"Be quite camz It was my decision" she said and pulled out of the driveway.

"You hungry?" I nodded. "Good" she said and patted my stomach making me giggle.

"Um Lauren...house is that way" I said pointing right.

"We're not going to the house" I gave her a confused look but nodded. She grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers.

"Relax Camz, you're going to have fun" she said brushing her thumb over the back of my hand. Her hand is so soft, and I just want to hold on to it forever.

-Minutes later-
*Lauren's POV*

"Are we there yet?" She asked.

"Yes" I said parking the car in front of a gate.

"Should I be scared?" She asked.

"Nope, my grandparents owned this place I come here once in a while. So I decided to take a very important beautiful chocolate eyed girl here" I said still holding her hand as we walked down the woods like place.

"Wow" she said as we came upon a lake. Lights were hung on trees and there was a small table with pedals around it.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Of course I do it's....beautiful" I smiled in accomplishment.

"Hello" Ariana said walking up to us out of nowhere.

"Camila this is Ariana my best friend, Ariana this is Camila" they both shook hands. Camila bend down to tie her shoe and Ariana gave me a thumbs up and a wink. I pushed her lightly. We took our seats and Ariana placed a platter on the middle of the table. She opened it to reveal spaghetti with meatballs and spaghetti with meatballs and banana that was for Camila; cuz she's a banana whamma (hehhe ;))

"When you're done I will bring desert and after that you can both have sex-"

"Ariana!" I yelled embarrassed. Camila laughed and Ariana just winked at me and walked away.

"She's funny" Camila said.

"Too funny" I responded. We ate our food while having a nice conversation. "Oh camz next week we have midterms so study" I said. "Okay, mom" she said rolling her eyes playfully. I let out a small laugh shaking my head. Come to think about it I've never seen or heard her talk about her mother.

"Camila" I said and placed my hand over hers. She looked up signaling me to go on. "Nothing I just wanted an excuse to touch your hand" she blushed.

Oh yeah I made her blush point for Jaurgeui who's awesome Jauregui who has game Jauregui that who. Who's possible gonna get a hot gir-

"Lauren, I wanted to thank you for this. No one has ever done this for me. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You're like my precious little angel sent from heaven" she said making me blush. I saw a wide smile spread across her face.

"Ready for dessert?" Ariana asked walking up to us. We nodded. "It will be waiting for you by the lake have fun" she said and walked away. We made our way to the lake hand in hand to find a blanket spread out with pillows. Strawberries and Nutella were on the blanket. So clique I know.

I sat down pulling Camila on my lap; she let out a small laugh. It was dark and once again the moonlight is shinning on us. Her eyes sparkle in the moonlight. She looks perfect as usual.

"About today in the morning-" I began to say.

"I know I was stupid, you don't have to say it back. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable-"

"Camz" I said letting out a small laugh at her cuteness. "You'd really think id do all of this for you if I didn't love you. Of course I love you too you dummy" I said connecting our lips. Once again it took me to haven and back. Her lips just make me want to dance with unicorns in a rainbow island- if that makes sense- the way our lips move perfectly in sync still leaves me in a daze.

When we pulled away we leaned back in immediately connecting our lips, once again feeling the amazing feelings.

"Camila" I said pulling away my hands on her hips.

"Yeah?" she asked her hands still cupping my face.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded with a wide smile. We spend the rest of the night feeding each other strawberries until it was time to head back home.

"Hey not to ruin the cute couple moment but I kinda need a ride" Ariana said. We drove her to her house and then back to ours. We cuddled that night and I can say I slept happily with my girlfriend in my arms.