Chapter 24

Caitlin's P.O.V

I woke up, seems night out so I must of been out a while. I must still be in the same room because, I remember passing out here. all the boys are out cold, and Holly no where to be seen...

Holly's P.O.V

after Caitlin passed out, a massive fight broke out I protected her with my life.
"I won't hurt the human if you come with us" one said.
"NO!" all the boys shouted at once.
"FINE DONT HURT HER!"
I watched as each on of the guys were slowly being knocked out. I was dragged out of the room by 5 of the vampires leaving the boys and Caitlin alone.

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up with a start as the memorise of only hours before came flooding back into mind oh no HOLLY! it's all Caitlin's fault if she didn't cut her finger, the vampires wouldn't of tried to kill her and Holly wouldn't risk herself to save her. Caitlin looked over at me.
"YOU!" I screamed "YOUR THE REASON HOLLY WAS TAKEN IF YOU DIDNT CUT YOUR STUPID FINGER HOLLY WOULD STILL BE HERE"
"I'm sorry" she whimpered and started to cry. I felt bad instantly.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout or point blame" and I burst into tears.
"It's just Holly's my mate and I love her" I cried out.

Zayns P.O.V

I heard Niall cry to Caitlin saying Holly was his mate. oh but she was my mate to...

Harry's P.O.V

Ok so Holly's mine Niall's Zayns and Louis' mate hum Problem...