Chapter 7

Holly's P.O.V

I walked back onto the bus and lied down on the cough. "so boys, what should we do?" all I got was mumbled replies on 'I dunno' very helpful lads. "well if you don't think of something we can do together i'll just go call that boy from NANDOs" as soon as I said that they all shouted Radom things at me. "wow,wow,wow calm down lads, I think we should just have a movie night" they all seemed to calm down after that.

Niall's P.O.V

Holly suggested we have a movie night, so once she sat down on the two dearer cough I was quick to sit next to her. "we should watch paranormal activity!" all the boys agreed but Holly didn't reply "I'm scared of scary films", she just gave me a puppy dog face. "don't worry babe if you get scared you can always cuddle up to me" once the sentence was finished she snuggled into my side as the film began. halfway through Holly jumped and hid her face in my lap, she had her forehead pressed to my 'man area' it was so hard holding back a moan.

Holly's P.O.V

Out of all the boys I've warmed up to Niall more. I purposefully jumped and hid in his lap, it brought me comfort. I accidentally pressed my forehead into his 'sensitive area' and I could tell he was holding in a moan. I really think in starting to fall for Niall...

A/N OOOOHHHHH Holly likes Niall how will the other boys take it will the go to desperate measures to have Holly???