Chapter 3

Holly's P.O.V

About a hour later from crying I decide I've had enough of looking at the boring bathroom wall. I slowly pushed myself up from the floor and walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror and gasped at what I saw. I looked like I just got hit in the face several thine by a frying pan. I slow and carefully turned the tap on and washed my face and combed my hair and I started to look better. I slowly walked back into the room were all the boys had stopped what they were doing And looked at me. cautiously I walked over and sat in the spot I was a hour ago and pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them. I looked at the boys who were still looking at me and I gave them my adorable puppy dog eyes and they continued what they were doing. I coughed "So maybe we got of on the wrong foot?" no one said anything so I continued "I'm Holly btw, who are you guys?"
"I'm Niall"
"I'm Harry"
"I'm Liam"
"I'm Zayn"
"AND IM LOUIS!!!!!!!"
I don't understand why Louis shouted it I'm only a few feet away. After that Let my thoughts get the best of me.

Harry's P.O.V

Wow Holly is so beautiful I love the way her eyes sparkle in the light, even after she's been crying. the way her fabulous wavy brown hair just falls of her shoulders and relax at her hip. I no think I believe at LOVE at first sight

Nialls P.O.V

I felt a connection to Holly when she was first brought on the bus. when I poked her I swear I felt literally a million sparks fly up my hand and into my heart, it gave me a warm happy feeling that made my smile. I think I'm in LOVE!!!!!

A/N oh dear looks like both Niall and Harry have a soft spot for Holly!!!