Chapter 12

Holly's P.O.V

So it's 5pm and the boys had a concert and I didn't want to go so I decided to stay on the tour bus with Conor...

Conor's P.O.V

So the boys left that leaves me and Holly on our own ;) what she doesn't know is that we will be together at my beach house. We are currently in Malibu and I had a house a couple of miles away from where we are. "So Conor what do you want for diner?' Holly asked sweetly. "You" I whispered as I walked towards her and I could smell her blood from a mile away. My fangs slowly came out and I could feel my eyes turning red. That's right I'm a vampire...

Holly's P.O.V

'WTF is that I thought vampires weren't real' I thought on my feet and ran for the door. I was out in 2 seconds but he was at least a minute faster because he was in front of my ready to bite. I screamed so loud that I nearly passed out after it. He pounced on my I could stay awake anymore I passed out cold.

Niall's P.O.V

(A couple minutes before)

We said goodbye to Holly and climbed into several black land rovers and drove to the stadium about five minutes into the journey we heard a very loud high pitched scream. I immediately know it was Holly. the rest of the boys looked at each other with worry in there eyes. "we have to go back!" I said quickly as the driver turned around. once we were at the bus there was no one there the bus driver was no where to be seen and there was a pile of blood on the ground. only I thought came to mined...................................................................................................................... Holly........................................................................................................................

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N been busy sorry bout the late update although I believe it's longer than the others! More later maybe another UPDATE TODAY!