Chapter 2

I could hear them even in my sleep. I'm one of those people who learned how to sleep with there eyes open to stop paying attention in class, or when I don't want to talk to someone. I could hear someone shuffling towards me, very slowly. I could fell hot warm breath on my face as they hovered above me. What are they doing? I felt several fingers pressing against my face and one sly one moving lower to my left boob. I quickly came out of my amazing dream where I was shopping. I quickly grabbed the hand before it made contact with my boob. My eyes followed up the arm to find a smiley Harry at the end of it. I violently pushed the arm away and he fell into Louis, who fell into Zayn, who then fell into a shocked Niall and in the end the all fell on top of poor Liam. I was mentally laughing at all the funny faces the pulled when the fell like dominoes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I snapped at them. Niall was first to get up and came and sat next to me. all I did was glare at him, well it was his idea to have them poke me. "we thought you might of died, you weren't blinking or anything just like staring at the wall"

"I was sleeping" Louis got up after I said that and pulled Harry and Zayn with him leaving Liam to do it himself. Harry came and stood In front of me and said "but your eyes were open"

"That's because I learnt to sleep with my eyes open to not pay attention in class or ignore people I don't like" I said giving Harry the deads. an hour later of AKWARD silence I decided to brake it "so how longs the tour last for?" they all looked back at me Niall who was still next to me said "3 months"...

His words just settled into me head. I screamed "3 MONTHS NO FUCKING WAY IM SPENDING 3 MONTHS ON TOUR WITH 5 PEOPLE I DONT KNOW" I ran towards the back of the bus and found a door that said 'BATHROOM' I locked the door quickly.

Niall's P.O.V

I looked at the other boys and slowly said "3 months" as soon as I said that I regretted it. " 3 MONTHS NO FUCKING WAY IM SPENDING 3 WITH 5 PEOPLE I DONT KNOW!!" and she ran out and locked herself In the bathroom. wow her words hurt a little I mean once you get to know us we're cool people. I looked around the other boys who had the same look on their faces as I did. Sorrow. I mean how bad could it be to spend 3 months on a tour bus with 5 crazily attractive MEN (not in a gay way) who have girl all over the world wanting to be her right now. "so boys" I stated "what's for dinner" they looked at me like I was crazy "seriously Niall we have a upset attractive girl in our bathroom and your thinking about food" Zayn said back to me. I shrugged my shoulders and simply replied "I'm a growing boy :-)"

Holly's P.O.V

It's gonna be a bumpy ride...