As if you know the truth,V-ah. You wouldn't be this romantic to me.

I felt like I betrayed him with my own action. I lied to him about Jaehyun,my parents and my sickness.

~Skip to next afternoon~

(Clothes that koreans who the son/daughter/parents to the dead body when the funeral events

(Clothes that koreans who the son/daughter/parents to the dead body when the funeral events. Yerin&Yein&her father&Aunt Shin wore this clothes. The white clothes doesn't exist..)

I were greeted by many people that related to our family likes my mom friends,my dad friends,clients and staff,my friends and other. I was here bowing to peoples that came to my mother's funeral.

Yein was crying silently and I tried to syopped her. She now beside his boyfriend,Jeon Wonwoo a senior in our school.

I looked to the table and saw many foods that my aunt cooked last night with a many of candles and a photo of my mother before she died. It was a photo when we went to a vacation at Busan last year.

But,it was the last vacation we had since after that vacation,my parents was already fought everyday and their schedule became more hectic. Me and Yein still not angry with their attitude but now I just gave him last chance.

I thought of moving to America with Yein if my father still brings women to our house.

If you asked about my work,I already getying holiday for a week and luckily I already got Manager-nim permission.

I sat on a table in the hall and should I said alone. The food was already in front of me but I just played with it. I had not appetite and should I eat when I lost someone.

"Mokgo,"I heard someone said and I looked infront of me and it was Gfriend and BTS. "Manhi mokgo,Yerin-ssi,"Jin said to me. I looked to them and realized that Taehyung wasn't there. I looled around but saw nothing and I just sighed.

"Taehyung was with his parent now greeting your mother,"Jimin said as he sat beside Yuju.

"Mokgo,Yerin-ah. You looked sick now,"Sinb said as she sat beside J-hope. All Gfriend was sat side by side with a BTS member.

Like,Yuju beside Jimin,Sinb beside J-hope, Jin beside Sowon, Umji beside Suga while Eunha beside Jungkook.

"Are you guys dating?!!Yuju,Sinb,Eunha and Umji!??"I asked them. "What!?Dating!?With who??"Yuju asked me.

"Person beside you,"I said again and their face became read as tomato. "Heheh,this kid,"I said while chuckling a bit. "Eonnie,"Umji called me and I looked to her. "Wahh,we made the gongju smiled,"J-hope said and I just nodded my head as I slightly smiled.

I decided to had a walk around the hospital park. I was already discharged from the hospital and doctor said that my condition was not so bad.

They said something about my eyes and she said that something haplened to it. And it would cause me to be blind or died. She asked me if something happened to my eyes and I told her that when I was kid someone hurt my eyes.

~Flashback~

I was playing with Jaehyun in my mother salon. We pratically studying but we ended up playing with the hair that messed the floor.

Jaehyun,he was my first friend that I had since I was acted like a nerd girl in school. I wore a big spectacles and brought a many of books to school. I need to wore like that cause I want to live like a normal people. But,Jaehyun was the one who saved me from the bully and became my friend. But,his father doesn't like me cause he think I was a bad thing to him.

Then,the glasses of my mother salon was broken and made a loud noises. A piece of glass was stucked in my eyes and I just screamed in pain.

"I said to leave my son,okay,"Jungwook said,Jaehyun father. Then,I heard Jaehyun screamed as he tried to get off her father grip.

I still in pain as blood was filled the floor and last thing that I heard was an ambulance voice and my mom yelled.

Since that inccident until I was 14,I need to wears a bandage on my left eyes for about 7 years. And,I heard that my father cancelled all his project with Jaehyun's father company although the project was worth much.

~Flashback Ended~

My heart condition was bad for now and I should had the operation but I don't ready for that.

They said I could had eyes treatment in England as it was the only country that had the cure for that case.

~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo....안녕  하세요

Assalamualaikum...
Sorry,for the late update. Hope to love my story..it became complicated now..it was just bad from what I thought...

And thank you for liking my story..Kamsahamnida. ..감사합니다

잘가요...jalgayo...