The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me7

Start from the beginning

Oh. My. God. Passion consumed me. I felt tingles everywhere. 

He broke it off, but I just couldn't let him go. 

"Wait, wait one more." I murmured and smashed his lips back down to mine with a groan. 

He opened his mouth with a groan letting my tongue duel with his. My hands slipped up to his hair and brought him closer. His hands grabbed my hips and molded my body against his. I moaned from just the feel of him. 

I felt my body walking backwards and hit one of the seats.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waste, continuing bringing him as close to me as possible. He shoved me against the seats again really grinding against me. He moaned and so did I. 

Taking his lips from mine, he kissed my neck and murmured, 

"I love you." 

I froze from the sound of those 3 words. Excitement and thrill filled me, but it died when I knew he was lying. He was just saying that to get in my pants. 

He even said it to me in the Jungle Gym. Tears burn the back of my eyes. 

I shoved him away, grabbed my stuff and headed for the door. 

"Gem! What's wrong?" Cortez yelled, but I ignored him. I just flipped him off. 

Landing on the sand from the jump off the helicopter, I put my hand up to block the sun blinding me. 

I was glad that I had sunglasses so that it would cover my eyes. 

" Gem! Over here!" I heard Holly yell. I turned to the left seeing my team sitting on the beach, and saw the other teams still unloading the helicopters. 

I walked over to her and whispered in her ear, 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" 

"Sorry! I was about to come back on and wake you, but Cortez told me not to, and that he would." 

I nodded slowly and sat on the sand by her. 

" Oh my god! This weather is like killing me!" I heard Connor squeal. 

Out of the corner of my, not turning his way, I saw Cortez exit the helicopter and automatically looking in my direction. 

I glanced at Holly, 

"So...Who is your crush?" I asked, her head snapped in my direction, her face turning red, 

"W-what makes you say that!? I don't have a-a crush on anybody." She said in a rush. 

I gave her a knowing look, 

"Come on, you have to at least have a crush on one person." 

She was silent, her face betting redder. I saw her glance at Eric. 

"Is it...Eric?" I asked, a smile on my face. 

"No!" She said, a guilty expression on her face. I kept looking at her until she gave up, 

"Okay! Yeah, I have a crush on Eric!" she sighed, and looking dreamily at him. I laughed, and shook my head, my smile disappearing when I caught my one crush with his girlfriend. 

I sighed and turned away from the painful image. 

I instantly heard clapping, 

"Okay! Everyone get with your team and grab your bags." I heard a unfamiliar voice yell. I glanced up to see a woman, looking to be in her mid-30's, she had had blonde hair but it was all in little braids with beads at the end of each one. There was like, hundred. She was not very pretty, but she looked kind of nice.