19

Tyler and I met at The Yard few weeks back, when I was depressed about Andrei and Ate Cyd asked me to go with her and Ate Kim for a food trip.

The guy is nice, later ko na lang nga nalaman na player pala siya ng kalabang school when he followed me in instagram and twitter.. We only talked for few minutes but I felt like I knew him for a while, very easy to be with. Siguro dahil parehas kaming lumaki sa Canada? And I miss home so much it felt good talking to someone who I think feels the same.

"What are you doing here, you didn't answer me the first time so I had to ask again." Tyler breaking the ice.

"Yeah. Well, I'm waiting for a friend." I might have shot him ,subconsciously, an unconvinced look because he kinda defended his answer.

"What? Didn't peg you to take that rivalry too seriously, Tin."

I chuckled after hearing him use the word peg, and he just gave me a flirty wink. "You know I don't. And don't go gay on me." we both laughed.

"Yeah, I figured. Well, the person you're waiting for is taking too long no?"

"You can say that." which reminds me, I checked my phone and Andrei texted me na papunta na daw siya.

"I'm crossing my finger you don't find it weird. Me, talking to you." he said while I type a reply to Andrei.

"No. No. Of course not. It's really nice that we meet again."

"The first time was short but you really made a mark." I see what he did there, naalala ko tuloy at nakakahiya talaga. Natapon ko kasi sa shirt niya yung ice cream in a doughnut cone ko nun, I was trying to take a photo of it while I was walking di ko siya napansin and apparently hindi din siya nakatangin.

"OMG, I was really hoping you won't bring that up. Sorry for trashing your shirt. Really."

"Just making sure you remember me, baka lang you're the kind that says they do when they actually don't for the sake of being polite." he responded.

"Wow, where'd that came from? Hashtag hugot ba to?" He was not able to answer my question because Andrei came in and when he saw me I could see his expression went vague.

"Hi, tagal mo." tumayo ako para salubungin siya.

"Sorry, ang tagal magsikilos nila Aljun eh." paliwanag niya pero hindi naman sakin nakatingin, he's looking straight to Tyler.

Ngumiti ako para ipakilala sila sa isa't isa, "Uhm, Drei this is-" "Tyler." I guess I didn't have to make introductions, Andrei knew him.

"Andrei." this time it was Tyler, they did what guys always do like an informal handshake. I guess, they're both cool. Right?

I stood there beside Andrei, Tyler's also standing up now. Sino bang mas matangkad sa kanila? Parang si Drei? At infairness mas maganda shoulders ni Andrei, my uncalled observations was cut, "Magkakilala pala kayo?"

Sasagot na sana ako pero naunahan ako ni Tyler, "Yeah, few weeks ago we met." na sinagot lang ni Andrei ng malupit na, "Ah."

Or not.

"Let's go, Ernestine?" yaya sakin ni Andrei.

"Okay." Andrei reached for my pinky and linked it with his. "It was great seeing you again, Ty." paalam ko.

"It was, indeed. I guess I'll see you sa games?"

"I'll be wearing green."

"Of course. Bye, Ernestine... Andrei." he smiled at me then looked at Andrei.