Chapter 26-Unwanted Thoughts

Jack's POV

I am awoken by a buzzing noise. I look over to see my phone lighting up. I don't remember setting an alarm? I look at the dim hotel clock. 7:30 am. I rub my face and you could just feel the grease...
"Ew," I whispered. I'm probably gonna go shower.
I grab my phone and unhook it from the charger and take over onto my side. I'm facing Bob's bed and he's sound asleep. I hit the home button to open up to some Tumblr notifications. I slapped my forehead. I forgot to put Do Not Disturb on. "Ugh well I'm up now." The panel starts at 13:00 (1pm), so I have time, but I enjoy the alone time. I pad toward the bathroom and close the door. I made sure to grab clothes this time. I chuckle as I think about all the ways I can embarrass myself. I turn the water on and start to brush my teeth. The toothpaste burns my tongue as I brush. I spit it out and then rinse with mouthwash, which also stings, resulting in me spitting it sooner.
I start to undress and I look at the marks all over my arms. "Disgusting," I whisper, looking down ashamed. Then I take off my pants and boxers, looking down at the cuts that had been scabbing over from 2 days ago. I went to rub them and flinched at the touch... "I'm disgusting. I deserved this," I whispered, looking down at them. I looked up into the mirror and clenched my fist. "No!" I say, just above a whisper. "I must be strong for Mark!"
I turn and hop into the shower and wash up and rinse. I step out and dry off, putting the towel around my waist and drying my hair. Some time has passed but I hadn't really been paying attention to it. Once my hair is dry I put a green Septiceye Sam shirt on and my boxers. I struggle to get my skinny jeans up as I was still fresh out the shower. I laid my towel on the floor so I could put my socks on without getting them wet. Once that was done I pulled out the straightener that I had brought, just in case my hair wanted to be a little out of control. It took me a little bit of time to straighten my hair, then I hair sprayed it. Too much. I ended up choking on it. I unplugged my straightener and then put it in the sink. I opened the door and walked out to my room. Bob was up but I wasn't sure if Wade and Mark were.
"Hey Jack whats up? You save any hot water for me?"
He said chuckling.
"Yeah yeah I did." I laughed. "Just watch out the straightener is hot," I warned. He nodded and headed in with his suitcase. Once the door closed I turned back to grab my phone and plopped down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and searched for BBC
"BBC America will have to do," I say sluggishly, holding my head in my hand, clicking on the channel.
It was the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek and I definitely wasn't missing out on that.
I checked my phone to no avail. I had no messages.
"What a surprise," I mocked. Soon I saw the door to the other room creak open and a head pop out and look towards our beds. Then the door opened and a very tired and groggy Markiplier scavenged in.
"Morning sunshine!" I chimed in a mocking tone.
He pushed his greasy hair back and smiled.
I loved him so much. His smile was so perfect. It really brightened up my day. The way his eyes creased when he smiled and his nose crinkled just a little. He looked around then planted a kiss on my lips as he sat down beside me. 
"Panel today!" I said. I little nervous but tried to stay confident. "Yeah and I'm sooo tired," he complained.
"Then go back to bed silly the panel isn't till one." I chuckled, pushing him lightly. "But I wanna watch Starrrr Trekkkkkkk," he pouted. I just made a snickering noise and returned my gaze  to the TV.

Mark's POV

I woke up by hitting my face one the floor. I fell out of bed somehow. "Idiot," I whispered while chuckling. Once I hopped up onto my feet, I had noticed someone was in the shower. It's obviously Wade, but what time was it? 9:32 I read on the fuzzy hotel bed clock. Unwanted thoughts from last night instantly flood back. Do I love Jack? Like... I.. I love him he's my best friend. He's my boyfriend for god sake! But do I LOVE him? I like Wade but I don't LOVE Wade. I just have a school girl crush on him...right? Aaaaa I can't be thinking like this. Jack needs me. Is that why I'm with him? Is it pity? I don't want to pity him. Am I? "Aahhh," I said. Lightly banging my palms on the sides of my head then rubbing my temples. "Go away unwanted thoughts," I whisper. To get rid of the thoughts maybe I should distract myself with someone's company. Maybe someone in the other room is up.

Wade's POV

"I'm gonna do it," I said, encouraging myself.
"I'm gonna kiss Mark tonight!" It'll be perfect. I'll confess my love for him. I hope it goes well. I tap my foot. Years I've known him and I've never not liked him. I begin to wash the soap off my arms and look at my shoulders and see a bunch of thin white lines. "I cant believe I did this to myself." I sighed. They don't go away. But he helped me. I smiled thinking of Mark. This whole entire trip is supposed to help us get closer. Bob is my wing man. I wasn't sure how to do it alone. I didn't want Jack getting suspicious, and I don't want to take his best friend away from him. I just love him so much. I turn off the tap and walk out of the shower with the towel on my waist. Walking over to my suitcase. Grabbing a black pair of jeans and a grey T-Shirt. "This'll look good right?" I asked towards nobody. I shrugged and slipped them on. Feeling confident after drying my hair, I went to the door that conjoined our rooms and exhaled. "Today will be the day," I whispered. "Tonight I'll make him mine..."

_______________

-soooo i was spoused to post this yesterday but i didnt properly hit the publish bottoms so i thought it went up but it didnt :/// sorry :) -X