Chapter 24- Karen

Jacks POV

I woke up to someone jabbing me. "Jack.....jack..jac-"
"Whhhaaatt" I groaned while rolling over and pulling the blanket over my head.
"You've been alseep for a while we thought you were dead." Bob said while chuckling.
"Well...wh..what time is it." I once again mumbled but trying to make an effort to sound more awake.
"2:03" Someone said. I couldn't identify the person but I knew the accent. 2:03 are they fucking serious Mark and I fell asleep prob around 8pm  and they're in here waking me up at 2 in the goddamn morning.
"Why would you wake me up at 2:03 am why are you up at 2:03 in the morning guuuyyysss." I whined.
"Jack its 2:03 in in the afternoon. We just wanted to know if you wanted to go spend our free day out and about with Felix." Wade replied.
I didnt really want to get up. I was extremely emotionally exhausted. Yesterday was a lot of interaction and I'm not sure if I was ready to go that far with Mark. Like I loved it alot but I'm just so exhausted.
"I'm tired." I said a little too blunt. I didn't want to be rude I was just tired.
"Aww c'mon Jackaboy you dont wanna hang out with your old buddy PEWWDIIIPIEEEE!" I was finally able to identify that person it was Felix. I rolled over and said.
"Maybe later Felix I'm not really feeling too good" I frowned. And rolled back.
"Alright Jack just let us know how you're feeling later aight?" Wade said patting my uncovered leg.
I groaned some noise indicating a yes to them. Then I heard the door close. I took the blanket off my fave and looked at the ceiling..."well I'm not getting back to sleep anytime soon. I stand up and walk to the fridge. I should probably eat something. There was still a bag of popcorn left so I made that and sat on the couch. I grabbed the TV remote and turned on Grey's anatomy. **SPOLIER**
But it was the new season and i refuse to watch it because it won't be the same without Shepard.
**SPOILER OVER**
I flipped through the stations until supernatural popped up. Holy shit! It was Season 1 Episode 2
The windigo and Dean's voice was so high pitched. Now he's like a fine aged wine. And Sammy's hair was so short and he didn't have muscles "Awww"
Shortly after stuffing my face with popcorn and watching SPN I heard my phone buzz from the other side of the room. I stick my hand towards it and concentrated on it real hard.
"Come to me........come to me.....come.......float to me....ugh." I dropped my hand in disappointment.
"Some day.." I whispered. I got up and grabbed my phone to see I had gotten a message from Mark. I changed his name in my phone too!

From Bae: hey babe this is for when you wake up i got out of  the bed 10 minutes before they walked in so good thing they didn't find out

Oh my I had totally forgotten that we had fallen asleep together good thing he got out though.

Sent to Bae: good
I walked toward the bathroom checking all my notifications and messages.
From Bae: wait woah youre up??!
Sent to Bae: yeahhh i just wasnt feeling interaction today.
From Bae: do you want me to come back and hang out with you??

I kinda did want him to come back... but want him to have fun more.
Sent to Bae: nono its ok enjoy yourself <3
From Bae: are you sure babe?
Sent to Bae: ye i promise <3
From Bae: ok i love you see you soon xx

I put my phone down and looked through my suit case deciding what to put on. Eventually I picked a white Tee, black sweats and a gray hoodie. I zipped it up only half way.
"Wow I look like I'm about to go out for a run." I said looking over myself in the mirror. Then started chuckling. "I don't run" I grabbed my wallet and put my room key in it. Checked my hair one last time in the mirror and went out. I took the elevator down to the bottom floor and walked towards the big golden doors. I made my way to the side walk and just went. I wasnt sure where I was going but I was sure to make a mental note so I wouldn't get lost.
I headed toward some nearby shops I saw. As I trudged in nearly tripping on the risen door way, I heard some girls snicker behind me. So I put my hands in my pockets and lowered my head. I sped towards the snack isle and grabbed some chips and dip. The cashier rung up my purchase and I paid and walked out. I pondered going home until I just kept walking.
Hours must of past I put my hand down to grab my phone. "Fuck." I think left it at the hotel... I sighed and kept walking. It was raining earlier as you could smell the moisture in the air and there were puddles everywhere. "Wow Boston sure has a lot of potholes..." I was looking all around until i saw the ugliest thing I could've saw. A biker laughed as he sped through a puddle right into an old lady who looked to be homeless. The water splashed all over her and her food. I watched her start to struggle to eat the dirt drenched food. My heart broke as I watched the sight. I stopped in my tracks for a second and watched her stand up and through away the soggy hot dog and go back to her sheet that she had been sitting. She was in a dirty red tee and jeans she looked to be in her 40s. I noticed I was walking by a Mcdonalds at the time and bit my lip. I ran in and got in line. About 3 people were served and then it was my turn.
"Hi sir can I take your order."
"Yes hi, can I please get 2 Double Quarter pounders with cheese a small chili, a medium hot chocolate and a large fry."