Chapter 11- Discharged

*Author MISTAKE*
Okok you ALLL can get mad at me because I messed up!!!
I had written in Pax east in as last weekend I believe but I was writing as it was going to be in a month!! Please forget what I had said before and remember pax is still coming up
-X
_______________________

Mark's POV 

"Ma-Mark.."
I look up in disbelief pulled out of my thoughts.
I was met with two blue eyes. Familiar blue eyes looking down upon me in my wheel chair.
I felt my heart tense up. Only Jack can be unconscious, dirty, and un showered for 2 weeks and still be the most beautiful human in the world.
"Mark..what happened?" I must've taken too long to answer. Staring at him in disbelief at how he is awake and well.
"Oh uhh umm.." I stuttered it was all to much I had to figure out how to say it.
"Wh-what's the last thing you remember?" Maybe I can pick up where his memories leave off.
"Wow umm that's a lot can I have some water first?"  His voice was all raspy and crackly and I wheeled to the sink. I looked all around and I hadn't even realized that there was a glass next to his bed just like mine. He noticed where my gaze was and attempted to sit up and reach himself. I heard him take a sharp intake of air and grab his side.
He fell back in his bed clenching his teeth and side.
"JACK!"  I yelled and wheeled back over.
"Ar-are you ok?!" I saw his eyes slowly open and him try to steady his breathe.
"Y-yeah I-I think soo" he said out of breathe.
"May I?" I gestured to his shirt. I looked up and he nodded and bit his lip. I slowly lifted it up and saw a huge bandage wrapping itself all around his body and it was a little bloody. In fact, it looked like he had reopened something the bandage was soaking with red faster and faster.
"Oh my god Jack I-I need to call the nurse." I said in a panic. When I noticed that he still hadn't answered and I looked up to see that he had passed out, or I hope that he passed out only. I slammed the button over and over until my nurse ran back in. She opened the door looking at me holding his bandage and Jack passed out. "HELP" I cried out. She ran to the button on the wall and hit it. I watched as many other nurses came I and pushed me aside.
I watched but heard minimum. Just a bunch of yelling. At one point they brought him back and he gasped. I saw he was crying and trying to get a bunch of air he was gasping so much. They had fixed his wound next by applying about 20 stitches and put another bandage around him.
"Try to go easy on the stitches ok?" The doctor said and I watched Jack nod tears pricked in his eyes. They slowly left as my nurse stayed and checked his vitals. I rolled back over and grabbed his hands and he looked down on me. "You'll be ok" I whispered.
He gave me a weak smile. I could tell he was scared, hell I was scarred.
"Mark?" My nurse said getting my attention.
I looked up.  "You can be discharged ASAP we kept you last night on observation and you did ok."
I smiled and felt hopeful I would LOVE to be able to go home and take a shower.  I nodded.
"But that means you'll have to leave when visiting hours are over."  I bit my lip and looked at Jack. I didn't want to leave him...
He smiled "It's ok Mark." I know he was just saying that to make me feel better but somehow I still went with it. She wheeled me back to my room and got me cleaned up and gave me some scrubs so I could go home. I called my friend and had them set to come get me in a little bit. I walked back into Jack's room and sat down. 
"Ok Jack what was the last thing you remember?" He looked up and scratched the back of  his head.
"Uuuuuhhhhmmm we were um driving back from the restraunt..... That's pretty much it.." He said.

"Ok um wow. So this is going to be a lot...
Umm ok well we were driving and this car came out of nowhere and then I thought you were dead and we got hauled off into the ambulance and then I woke up yesterday... Which was a week after-"

"WAIT IVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WEEK?!"
He half yelled.
"Yeah and you.... And you died last night for a little bit."

"Yeah the nurses told me that.."

I nodded. It was a little awkward I felt bad, but I didn't know what to do. Then all of a sudden Wade called me to tell me that Bob and him were outside.

"Jack, Wade is here and I should go but I don't want to leave until I know you'll  be ok?"
I looked at me.

"I'll be fine Mark they're monitoring me 24/7 and I feel ok for the most part" he smiled and I hugged him.
As I head out of the hospital I just didn't feel right. I know I shouldn't leave him.