Chapter 1- Happy Jack

I'm sorry Sean, I left this note for you. We're still so young to the world, so you may not understand. You're so happy and ignorant to the way of the world still. I've been forced to learn the hard way and mentally grow up faster then I should. I should be 12. I shouldn't have to feel this way nor go through what I've gone through. It took me longer then it should've for me to realize this.
I know when you read this you'll feel sad, but then you'll feel hatred towards me. You won't properly understand until you're a little bit older. I'm not going to take the time to explain because you're a smart boy and I know you've been questioning what's been going on for a while. 'Why doesn't my mum want you over anymore?' 'How did I get that bruise?' 'Why are you limping?'
'Why was I always at your house and why didn't we go to my house any more?'
Sean, you were my best friend and I'm glad I met you in primary school. I remember looking over at you, at the table, drawing eyes. No one understood your obsession with those but I thought it was pretty neat; so I sat down next to you and you hid them. I tried everything to get you to tell me about them but you wouldn't budge. That was when I offered you my candy bar and you opened up like a book that fell on its spine. Ever since we've been closer than family. You made me happy and you made me forget about the horrors that would soon await me when I arrived home.   I'm sorry it had to come to this Sean, I love you. Stay strong.
                                            - Jeremy (jermz x)

I sat there reading the letter over and over again. It was just 12 hours ago I saw Jeremy. Alive. It was 20:00 (8:00pm) last night, we were playing video games and eating tons of snacks. He seemed a little off and when it was time for him to walk home he hugged me longer than normal. I hadn't expected something to be wrong as  he's been like this before.
I wouldn't have expected this.  I sat there in the principals office eyes blood shot red and tears dripping from my eyes. Just 1 hour ago I was told the terrible news. Jeremy's dead.  They handed me this letter addressed to me. The police had opened it and had to read through it first. They had to take me in for some questions. They didn't care how young I was or how shaken up I had been. They needed to confirm the motive. They asked me all kinds of questions but the ones that really stuck out were ones like
"Did he ever talk about suicide?"...No
"Would there be new bruises every week?"....Yes
"Did he never want to go home?"...Yes
"Was he often distant some times and protective of his home when you tried to come over?"...Yes
I sat in the waiting room of the police department still sobbing. No tears were able to form anymore but the shakes still quaked through my body.
Millions of thoughts rushed through my head but I was unable to just focus on one.

---------------

I shot up in bed gasping for air, my body drenched in sweat. I had the dream again. I looked over at my clock.  7:48. I made contact with the cold floor and my bare feet. I shivered walking in the hall to the bathroom. I grabbed all the essentials I needed for my morning routine; hair brush, green shirt, blue jeans a few bracelets I took off while filming. I brushed my teeth while looking at how red my eyes were. I guess I didn't get a good nights sleep. I spit out my tooth paste and rinsed my mouth out with water. I licked my lips. "Minty" I made a weak smile at myself. I brushed my hair and touched up my facial hair. I applied deodorant and some Cologne.   I walked into my bed room I set up the Lights and camera. I positioned it towards me and hit record. I took a breathe in.
"Okay, okay, happy jack happy, Jack where is he? Come on Jack a boy," I whispered to myself.

"TOP O' T'A MORNIN' T' YA LADIES!! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO.....
H A P P Y W H E E E E E E L L L S S S S !!!"
________________

Ok how's that for a first chapter.
A little jumpy around and a little flash backy but it'll get better through on trust me the beginning transitions are always hard.